1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No Prob if its Petrol / Diesel.
    Atleast the readers will be shocked and would visit the Showroom once, Once they are there in the stable, its very hard to change the heart.......
  2. simbio

simbio Amatore

Ahmedabad
    Ahmedabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I just received an SMS from FIAT which says 'FIAT would like to contact you through SMS for effective support. To receive SMS from FIAT please type START space FIAT and send to 9212148888'. Sent the SMS for subscription and immediately got confirmation SMS. Looks like FIAT is making efforts to connect with its existing costumers.
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Got a call from FIAT today morning, but unfortunately he was speaking in Hindi all the time though i was trying to speak in English, eventually gave up and started speaking in Hindi too.

He had called to check on whats up with my TD status and whats my decision, did i like the car or not and whens my decision of purchasing the car.

After the call, felt nice about the FIAT effort. Kudos guys, keep it up.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    And what you upto? When are you deciding?
    6 people like this.
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    and what about the effort of us tfians who have been patiently reading/replying your posts with the hope that you will book the car one fine day... 819 posts so far!!
    3 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hmm... I expected this :)

Any ways, every possible effort is being put on from my side in making that "One Fine Day" very soon, honestly!!.

So hopefully, soon ill have an answer to give you guys. Thanks alot for the patience :) and apologies for hell lot of delays :(
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    My dad too received same SMS as Simbio got..was very happy to know FIAT is contacting its customers by SMS also..i also subscribed and got confirmation message from FIAT..FIAT is making efforts but its dealers are not making efforts..its time for FIAT top management to put pressure on their dealers..Fire or suspend the guys who are spoiling Fiat's name..
  8. anoop

anoop Superiore

Got the same SMS today and I subscribed to it immediately and got confirmation too. Now waiting to see SMS from FIAT
    :)
  9. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Good to see FIAT opening yet another channel of communication with the customers.
  10. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I don't know why Fiat is promoting Punto more than Linea. Even if I go to their Facebook official page, It's literally filled with Punto, Punto and Punto. My views are, That they should try to promote Linea more because its doing a horrible number when it comes to sales.