1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Just saw that Fiat is one of the sponsors of the new season of the show Invention Intervention on History TV 18.

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
  2. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Yeeah Fiat is sponsoring many programs bt the frequency of their tvc is decreased significantly..no ads nw during ipl too..
  3. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    on Asianet Automotive review program called "Fastrack" is being sponsored by FIAT. Could see the FIAT logo during the complete duration of the program.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    FIAT is heading to the Right path, Sponsoring the programme will help more than the commercials,

Sponsoring a Reality shows will also help FIAT and giving away the Punto or Linea to the Winner is a much better way of getting people consious of the Brand
  5. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    Fiat should give away 500 or freemont to the winner it will create brand image to the viewers :D
  6. RDY

RDY Timido

India
    Hi All,

This must be my first post but I am a regular reader. Yesterday's TOI had an ad from Fiat but no body mentioned about it here in this thread. So, I thought I should take the initiative.
    The interesting thing about this ad is that they are selling the Punto diesel starting 4.99L though there is no mentioning about the same on the Fiat site. Is it a dealer's ad?
    Fait_ad.jpg
    Last edited: May 9, 2013
  7. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    I guess that this should be a 2012 model with discounts or this should be a petrol variant. Ex-Showroom price for New Delhi is mentioned as 5.73L in fiat website.
  8. RDY

RDY Timido

India
    Yeah, that is what I am saying there is lot of difference. The ad boldly says that "Punto diesel available at 4.99".
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I dont think its diesel Punto starts from 4.99 lakh. It has to be Petrol 1.2 Active.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Just saw a full page Fiat ad in India Today May edition on the inside of the back cover page.