1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can do bookings.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Some guy came in to my residence today and was telling me that he was send my FIAT to collect Feedback about Satisfaction with my FIAT over the last couple of years. I asked him for authorization letter etc. He didn't have anything specific from FIAT off course. Took a look at his ID card and the company name read IPSOS research (Marketing Research | Ipsos - Nobody's unpredictable)

He had a brief feedback sheet which had all kinds of basic questions about what dealer, etc and at the end had 0-10 scales for Buying experience, Service experience and Experience with the Brand.

He also had a huge list of names along with car purchase year, model, color etc. While i was giving him average to above average feedback about my experience with FIAT's services, i continued to ask him questions about who sent him and all. Looks like this is a JD power survey though he does not agree when i ask him that question straight.

I also suspect he has a elaborate feedback form inside which he never showed me. But they will probably fill in that based on what company pays them how much :). He didn't even ask me for a signature anywhere. lol
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    For sure they will fill in the forms themselves as the Company pays them, and as usual the Jap will get the crown,,,,,

These informations are just for the name shake, Should have not let them in unless they have said from which Survey company they are reporting to...
  4. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Seeing the Malayalam version of the Fiat Ad on Asianet 3rd time in span of 2 hours. But i dont see such frequency during Primetime. Also noticed the Fiat Caffe playing a central role in branding aspects.

As i am writing this AD comes for the 4th time
  5. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Am not sure if this fits in this thread, mods please move to appropriate thread if any.

From my childhood archives! Was a big time Palio fan from then.

Palio1_800x600.jpg

Palio2_800x600.jpg

Palio3_800x600.jpg

Palio4 Sachin800x600.jpg

Palio5 Sachin800x600.jpg

Palio6 Sachin800x.jpg

palioH.jpg

Siena1800X600.jpg

Siena2800X600.jpg

Siena3800X600.jpg

Uno1800X600.jpg

wallpaper1.jpg

wallpaper2.jpg

wallpaper3.jpg

Weekend1800X600.jpg

Weekend2800X600.jpg
    18 people like this.
  6. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Brings back memories, but personally still feel Shumaker would have been a better S10 than the local un-associated celeb. Thank you for sharing all of it.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Rightly said. This is exactly my thought as well. :)
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Very happy to see Fiat's new ad in WHATCAR? magazine..They have printed 2 pages,1 for 2013 Linea and another 1 for 2013 Punto..In news section they have wrote an article about dealerships and about inroducing new services..In coming soon section of cars in india Fiat's new flagship Jeep's Grand Cherokee SUV's details are given.. DSC07300.jpg DSC07289.jpg DSC07270.jpg DSC07297.jpg DSC07279.jpg DSC07288.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -
    Last edited: May 5, 2013
    4 people like this.
  9. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    And this is from this month's Autocar India.

uploadfromtaptalk1367733727052.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367733740564.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1367733756131.jpg

Sent from my MZ601 using Tapatalk 2
    9 people like this.
  10. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Remember still those days when Sachin was doing ad for Palio. Fell in love with FIAT from that moment only.