1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Very nice AD on TOI too. So Caffee is open now. Kool. Any body going that way can take pics please?
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2013
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    FIAT Caffe ad in today's The Times Of India, Bangalore:

FIATCaffe.jpg

Strangely, the ad speaks of FIAT Caffe at Delhi and Pune and does not mention Bangalore, except at the bottom panel [both in Kannada and English versions].
    11 people like this.
  3. ^^ Even i was searching for Caffe in Bangalore.
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think Bangalore caffe is not yet "officially" inaugurated, but its looks ready.
  5. Yesterday night when I was coming back from office,(~11pm), I saw only FIAT logo being lighted up rest all were in dark. Wanted to see and may be take few clicks but then a police nakhabandi was going on right in front of that. So didn't stop to attract unwanted attention.

Is this caffe only on Ground Floor? I saw a office kind of setup working in the next 2 floors. Also,will this serve as KHT independent dealership too?

yes..they could have at least added saying " Soon to be in Bengaluru" :)
    3 people like this.
  6. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    This kind of small mistakes do matters most times. People easily dont notice it and FIAT surely will miss some customers.
    Wish FIAT stop doing mistakes. Also i wish the AD's do appear atleast 2-3 major news papers. That way they can target atleast 70% readers. Same with TV channels. Should increase the frequency too.
    2 people like this.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Very nice ad on news papers about Fiat's Caffe's..:pSad to see that they didnt highlighted about Bangalore's Fiat Caffe..:(Atleast they could say soon to be in Bnagalore as said by TFI member Subramanyab..In coming days i hope this will be corrected as kht's fiat caffe will be opened within few days....Fiat could have shown 1 linea and 1 punto for display in caffe instead of showing 2 punto's...Is this caffe of kht which is shown in ad?
  8. puneet mehra

puneet mehra Amatore

I thnk TOI published this adv on National Level as I have also saw same adv in TOI for the same with two exclusive dealer in Delhi (Surprisingly in last week adv in TOI they had mentioned that they are going to open 3 Exclusive Dealer)

Its good that Fiat are going Strong now:redcar

Regards
    Puneet
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Just now saw Fiat ad in Hindi version in Set Max channel..Fiat is trying to attract people where IPL is going on..:up
  10. atrup

atrup Amatore

Kolkata
    Alas in TOI Kolkata there is no ad of FIAT :oops: ... keep my eyes on MAX to see the ad ...