1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    I drove to domlur in search of used Tjet, coldnt find any .. noticed fiat cafe is being readied, saw one linea and punto parked outside, works were in full swing and it might take another week or 10 days if they give priority...aftr 2 hours on my way back saw the cars parked inside the cafe!! So another few days bangalore will have its fiat cafe
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Watched the new TVC several times since yesterday. Nice ad that really touched my heart. Hope all these good works of FIAT will reflect into their sales figure also.
    2 people like this.
  3. WoW..!! Wat a commercial...!!! This is the only one good commercial I have seen in the recent times which literally gave me goosebumps after the first series of Tata Safari DICOR's Reclaim your life stuff...

I mean this one...

3 people like this.
  4. Yes, looks like they have been doing it aggressively... ;) Seen the same more than 20 times already in various channels today.

Have also seen the same in print media - Times of India - FULL Page MultiColor Yesterday... :)

FELT GOOOOOD....! :D
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Looking back at Fiat's commercial from 2009, most of the ads are good in my opinion. Really nothing to criticize about. Here's my compilation of Fiat adverts from 2009 in India.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
    16 people like this.
  6. ^^^^ Awesome compilation, brother! :)
  7. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Some time back, saw the Tamil version of 'Make the Move' advert on the Tamil news channel 'Puthiya Thalaimurai'.
  8. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think FIAT is deliberately targeting those people who like/appreciate FIAT products but don't ultimately buy FIAT products due to service/brand issues. FIAT initially is trying to strengthen the brand rather than highlighting the products. MY THOUGHT.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Yesterday had been to some malls in Hubli..In one of the mall i.e.,U Mall shodha toyota had displayed new etios liva to attract customers..people were taking photos standing beside the car and they were checking and experiencing the new liva in mall not in showroom..And in another mall i.e., Urban Oasis Mall sutaria mahindra had showcased mahindra's new ssangyong rexton to attract buyers who aren't aware of this suv...Peoplw wer taking photos of this suv and some took by standing beside this car..Similary Ford is doing publicity of Ecosport all over india in of metro cities malls...But ecosport wont get success as duster got..:evilsmileToo much publicity is too bad and waiting for that car from many months then buyer will lose his patience and interest from that car and he will go for duster..So i am suggesting Fiat India officials to say to every exclusive dealer who are operational and in future who will be opening dealership in future to promote Fiat brand and say it's time to make a move in Fiat..And promote their cars punto and linea that they boast first in segment feautures and our cars r fuel efficient,powerful,solidly built and so on..And also do a publicity that Fiat is bringing it's performance brand abarth..Abarth will tune punto for ethusiasts who want fun and performance and fiat is bringing it's iconic jeep brand with 2 flagship suv's grand cherokee,rival of Q7 and wrangler..but promote these suv's as original jeep's..People will get confused these suv's with mahindra's suv's.. If Fiat's dealers do publicity in malls,roads and places where people will be very largely populated then Fiat's going to get success and dealers too bcoz their sales will b increased...:)
    2 people like this.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Front page ad from Fiat on today's The Hindu, Chennai edition.

fiat hindu.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.