1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Marketing - Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by NAREN64, Jun 15, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  2. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: SPECIAL OFFERS FROM FIAT INDIA

Buddy i got them all with my punto when i booked it in Dec09...
  3. Re: SPECIAL OFFERS FROM FIAT INDIA

This was there in May 10 too.
  4. Re: SPECIAL OFFERS FROM FIAT INDIA

I think these offers are constant, I have been seeing these in newspapers for quite some time now.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Comment - Fiat's all Marketing-related discussions including Campaigns, Advertisements, Sales Promotions can be discussed in this topic.

Punto's advs are pathetic.

I liked Linea's adv. though.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Re: Fiat India - Advertisements

Nice Topic :)
  7. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3

Fiat needs to outsource their PR to VW!! The ads for the Polo were very effective in my opinion. Let us hope that Fiat India get their act together.

Johnny
  8. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

I have said this in the past and I am saying it again. In India two types of advertisements are effective. Funny or Emotional.

VW ads are funny. The humor may not appeal to everyone but good or bad it's effective.

Emotional ads are what work in India. Ford did that with the Figo showed it as a family car that will take your folks to the wedding or a car you can take shopping.

What does Fiat do? Show the Punto being driven aimlessly by Yuvraj Singh and in the next advert show a left hand drive Punto with two phoren guys doing dough nuts!! :A

IMO, the teaser adverts for Punto 90bhp and Line T-Jet should already be doing the rounds of TV. Problem is what approach they should take? The Punto 75bhp and Linea were never positioned by Fiat-Tata. Logically, these more powerful cars should be positioned as 'fun cars' - cars that either a single guy will buy or a guy that's newly married but still likes to do things that single guys do - 'driving fast - to hell with responsiblity'. Basically, position these cars as fun cars being bought by people that are free spirited. This would be possible if the Linea and Punto were positioned as family cars. Fiat and Tata never did that in the first place so now if they show these as powerful , fun to drive cars then people may think , ' Oh these are powerful sporty cars? That means poor FE!!!"
  9. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune

They surely have hired a PATHETIC ad company to start with. I still remember Safari "reclaim your life" ads. Very effective. At times I think whether TATA is doing this intentionally to FIAT as it is driven by TATA than FIAT
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Yea a nice topic...