1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat linea with CCFL angel eyes

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by NJOY, Jan 5, 2012.

1. CountRock

CountRock Staff Member Janitor

Dallas, Texas
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Lovely! What tiny channels/holes?
  2. Great Achievement !! I was closely monitoring this thread frmo start .. Was little down when you said that you were not able to detatch the cover . But felt very happy to see the final result . Congrats for this wonderful mod .. Eagarly waiting for the final pic of the beauty with angel eyes ..

One of the mode that I wish do in my Punto in next few months .. Now saving Vitamin M for this mod ..

Ajit
  3. NJOY

NJOY

Coimbatore
    Hello Italia-Linea,

Very Very Nice to see, Great Job :wow. Can you post more picture before fitting into car and after. What's the over all cost?. Who done it? and can you post the address.

I am very much interest to see LINEA WITH ANGEL EYE AND PROJECTOR.:clapping

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

you have saved MONEY:clap, I was in the mood to import. But now I change my mind. Tell me who done it and what is the cost? I also want my LINEA ALSO TO BE WITH ANGEL EYE AND PROJECTOR.:redcar
  4. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    some pics from my side. its still crude and needs alignment.

P1040784.jpg

P1040799.jpg

P1040800.jpg

P1040801.jpg

P1040802.jpg

P1040803.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    What is the color temperature of the bulbs?
    Do start a fresh thread and post step by step process you did. This will help other members (and me :)) as well.
    1 person likes this.
  6. ramesh sir ,
    it is 4300k as he told me.Next in line is Kedar's Punto with the same projectors.
  7. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    How come there is only one cut-off being formed, the placement of the projector also seems slightly tilted towards left(may due to uneven surface or is it tilted).
    Which projector has been used?
    What brand of bulbs used?
    Ballasts used?