1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat linea with CCFL angel eyes

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by NJOY, Jan 5, 2012.

1. NJOY

NJOY

Coimbatore
    Hello Team Fiat Members,

I have come across FIAT LINEA with "CCFL ANGEL EYES". They are manufacturing CCFL ANGEL EYES for most of the Automobiles, Such as Fiat Linea, Toyota Land Cruiser,Alfa Romeo 159,Peugeot 206,Mitsubishi Outlander,Mercedes ML,Infiniti,Mazda & others.

Their factory is at 50° 29' 32.28" , 30° 36' 15.498" - St, 19, Kiev, Kyiv city, Ukraine. If any of you is interested we can Jointly import it to India.

Based on the enquiry with them the cost For one pc price is 70 usd. Delivery via USPS (regular air mail), EMS, or TNT.their country can't accept paypal so they can receive only transfers such western union or money gram.

Web site: htt p://imagecar.com.ua/

FIAT LINEA with "CCFL ANGEL EYES" on youtube

2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Questions

1. Is it just angel eyes or comes with the HID kit too?
    2. What does it mean by CCFL?
    3. Has anyone done it in India that you know?

Plan for getting angel eyes+HID for my Linea is on for quite some time.
    1 person likes this.
  3. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    The company location and mode of money transfer doesn't sound quite right to me.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  4. Thanks to Vignesh Ram, I upgraded my Headlights to 100/90 - But still don't mind going for a Projector setup... :)

Same points to be known:

5. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Wow. Thats nice to know sekar. I have almost finalized my plan for doing the projector setup through a guy in Salem.
    Check this out.
    Picasa Web Albums - ganesh babu - Sri V.G Medic...
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    just give me 2 more days and i will be finished with my projector + hid + angel eyes project.
    1 person likes this.
  7. Will wait for next 48hours...
  8. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Italia-Linea, I will wait for your Projector report.
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    but its becoming messy now :( the headlights are sealed with glue that doesnt melt. all other cars headlights are sealed using a sealant that melts when high temp is applied.

with fiat its impossible. now i have given it to headlight restoration expert who will try to open it. lets see what happens tomm.
  10. ramjn

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Italia, why don't you check with vigneshram? He has installed the projectors in his Punto. When I was enquiring with one of the Projector installer, I was also sceptical about installing it in Fiat as he has never done it before. I am even thinking of getting a separate set of new headlamps for the projector setup.