1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea TJet (ELSA) is finally home

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Vinodh_Gowda, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Avadhan kompella

Avadhan kompella Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks vinodh and Pradeep for your prompt response and guidance.. I will do through PDI as advised.. I have booked in AVS moters in hyd..
    prabhjot, PradeepM and Vinodh_Gowda like this.
  2. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Go ahead and what colour are you trying to get home? Sunbeam Gold was my preference but was communicated that the color is now spotted even though their website still lists it.
  3. Avadhan kompella

Avadhan kompella Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    I also liked sunbeam gold.. Had to settle for Tuscan wine..
  4. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Sad news: ELSA takes a hit...

18986b6ccbbb2b9226aebb127ee9a37d.jpg

A school going kid riding a Dio hit ELSA when she had slowed down to take a left turn. The brat sped away. What sort a parent would give a bike to a school kid. My marriage excitement or whatever is now completely dead.
  5. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    HI Vinodh,

Do not worry, or get disappointed. This is not so bad as it looks, I see the tail-lamp is intact and the bumper too does not have major scars.

I too had a similar hit, But more severe, tail-lamp broken, The Bumper was Re-shaped at a local FNG, for around Rs. 500.
    Its a two hour job. Immediately post the bumper reshaping, The car looked 10 times more better.
    and for your case, check if you can spare 2 hours to get this fixed, all in between your marriage preps.
  6. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Update on the hit:

This is how it looks now, thanks to a helpful family friend. 100 times better but then it still hurts...
    e6d79ff2e11b9ef28e2bff4f2bbecec7.jpg

There's always two sides to an incident, the good and the bad side

Good: The car had 5 occupants and we dint experience anything and all we heard was a small thud. My brother said it might be a stone hit. Only on looking back did we realise that we have been hit. I love ELSA and sure that she will keep us safe any cost.

Bad: None of the three service stations in bengaluru have the part and will have to carry on with my wedding in the above posted picture status.
    Sujit508 and PradeepM like this.
  7. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks for soothing words. Yes the tail lamps are intact and it's only the left portion of the bumper which has taken a hit. She looks good for their marriage however as already mentioned it surely does hurt especially considering that she is working really hard, 3000 kms in 18 days.
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    It is perhaps best or meant to be taken as an auspicious event/sign, friend! Though it may not look it! Be: :angelic:

cheers man (+wife+new Linea!) @Vinodh_Gowda :)
    mangeshtendulkar likes this.