1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea TJet (ELSA) is finally home

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by Vinodh_Gowda, Nov 9, 2015.

1. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats and welcome to the T-Jet club . Brilliant snap of the alloy !
    Are these Good Year tyres?
    Also, which infotainment system are you getting installed?
    Vinodh_Gowda likes this.
  2. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks @Raaz ...It sure has been a great time till now...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2015 ---
    Thanks @mangeshtendulkar for the advance wishes...
    Thanks all... :)
    Thanks and mall correction, Please don't miss the H in my name... :(
    I am in touch with a vendor in Hubli, Karnataka for an infotainment system similar to the one in FIAT Linea Elegante. The Elegante has Windows based version and I have placed an order for Android based system. There has been a delay due to certain issues with the initial batch of the systems.Vendor has promised to deliver the same by mid of this month. For more information refer http://www.virtueindia.in/
    Thanks, The snap was taken by my good friend as a part of my Pre-Wedding shoot. Our Linea came shod with Apollo tyres.
    Spot on with respect to me and not as per my better half-to-be. As for her ELSA is the character from the animated movie Frozen...
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  3. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hey Vinodh,
    Are you from Hubli, if yes well we have something else in common too. Although I am from Hyderabad, my wife is from Hubli and I do visit the place for obvious reasons .

Also, in case you need any help with the dealer in Hubli do let me know, I can surely help.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  4. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Congrats on your new purchase... And Elsa?? Who amoung you both got inspired by "Frozen"???
    Vinodh_Gowda likes this.
  5. tarunactivity

tarunactivity Amatore

Bangalore
    Linea T-Jet
    @Vinodh_Gowda Did you get any info on the model / specs of the android based system?

I had also contacted VirtueIndia to find details on the new android head unit.
  6. Avadhan kompella

Avadhan kompella Timido

Hyderabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations vinodh.. May i know month of manufacturing of your tjet? I have booked mine yesterday and i got july 2015 alotted.. I am worried that these 4 months is this lying in factory or in dealers wherehouse.. Or worst used for any test drives.. Sa is saing that there is no tjet manufacturing post july for this year which i really doubt..
  7. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Hello Avadhan,

It is quite possible that there is no TJet manufactured post July, due to the fact that the Linea is a slow moving car.
    4 months is absolutely fine and nothing to worry.
    Ensure that the PDI is done properly. Follow the PDI check list available on this forum and you should be good.
    I picked a 2014 manufactured lying in the factory in Feb 2015 after a through PDI.
    So don't be skeptical follow the process and I am sure, everything would be fine. Just in case you are not happy with the car after the PDI you can always move away for the deal and the booking amount is 100% refundable.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  8. Sarvesh Korde

Sarvesh Korde Timido

Thane
    Thane
    Linea 1.4
    Congrats bro.
    You three look awesome together.

Best wishes.
    - Sarvesh Korde
  9. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Hello, Congratulations on your choice. Mine too is a July, 2015 model even though I would have preferred August or later one. The wish I had was the TJet to come shod with Goodyear shoes but got Apollos which aren't bad as well. I too was informed that no TJet production post July and also that only two TJets were available I Magnesio Gray, April and July ones, don't know whether it's true. The car on its own is doing great. She has already crossed 2800 kms in around 16 days. Just do a thorough PDI and do take note of the loose AC vent at the rear, I missed it during PDI and it comes loose very often

Btw where and which dealer are you getting your TJet from?
  10. Vinodh_Gowda

Vinodh_Gowda Novizio

Namma Bengaluru
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Thanks @pramod. The inspiration part with respect to the movie is at my Fiance's end.