1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea T-Jet+

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Vishal Juneja, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Vishal Juneja

Vishal Juneja

Hello guys,

This is Vishal from Dehradun. Just bought the Linea Tjet+. Its a Tuscan Wine colored Italian beauty. Really glad to meet all FIATians :)....Hope you all are doing well!

Cheers,
    6 people like this.
  2. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI !!! :):)
    1 person likes this.
  3. Jotinder

Jotinder Regolare

New Delhi
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI and congrats on the JET....best petrol car in india.
    1 person likes this.
  4. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    congrats. The best car in the segment is in your hands. Make good use of it :cool:
    1 person likes this.
  5. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    Hi Everyone,

I just bought Fiat Linea T-Jet+ last week and it is bronzo scuro color. the car looks amazing. I had to decide this car over Honda city, vento and verna and the moment i did TD of this car i fell in love with it. I like this car so much that immediately i made my mind to buy it.
    I got few accessories free from the dealer - TJet door sils
    T-Jet Mats
    3M sunfilm - (I paid for it)
    Linea cushion (pillows)
    Dealer committed to give Fiat t-shirt, but not in stock as of now.
    Car cover - Fiat
    Fiat reverse sensor
    4 people like this.
  6. rana

rana Novizio

Mumbai
    Congrats... does this mean there are two new additions to the Tjet family this dec? And why not create separate threads and update your experience... we all await it with bated breath
    1 person likes this.
  7. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, Congratulations!!! Happy motoring, enjoy many miles with the beauty.
    2 people like this.
  8. sandip

sandip Timido

Dehradun
    Congratulations and welcome to Linea T-Jet+ family of Dehradun. I got my Sunbeam Beige TJet Plus in April this year. Enjoying it thoroughly, but badly dug up roads in our locality since June have really spoiled the fun!! Have a great time with your Jet!

Sandip Saini
    1 person likes this.
  9. Vishal Juneja

Vishal Juneja

Thank you all and congrats Ferrariscdr! Its such a warm welcome and a great community of FIATians here. Best regards to all of you. Will update pictures soon.
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    as mentioned tjet is the best petrol car in its segment. the ride and handling is superior than some of the cars segment above it. though most of us here own a fire or mjd, tjet is still our dream car. congratulations on buying a wonderful car. i feel frustrated when people compare city to tjet. you just got to drive the jet to experience the difference.
    1 person likes this.