1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mukulh, Nov 9, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Dont worry my Friend. i think it says that you have consumed 7 lts of petrol for running 100kms and in city you have consumed 11lts of Petrol for running 100kms.. which translates it into

Highway = 14.3km/lt
    City = 9km/lt.

it will improve after the run-in. May be you should get City mileage figues in the rage of 10-11km/lt and highway 16-17km/lt.. Because i have been reading consistently that it gives 11km/lt in city and 17 in highway.. So yours must also be the same or atleast close to the range.

Also check whether your unit settings are right.. I believe you are in xxlts/100km now and you may need to change it to xxkm/lt..
  2. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    @ Sathya- Good morning sir and welcome at TFI!!
  3. mukulh

mukulh Timido

Navi Mumbai
    The reverse parking sensors are not from fiat. I forgot the name of the vendor but are fitted by fortune motors and come with 6 months gaurantee.
    They have put a rear view mirror on top of the existing one which displays the distnace of the object in rear (left or right of vehicle) on the mirror itself. The display will come on only when you engage the reverse gear. There is audible sound also as per the distance of the object. <= 1 m it beeps and the beep frequency increases as the distance between the vehicle and object decreases.
  4. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    SBB is a beautiful color. one of ur snap catches sunset reflection on ur car, thats just wow. the brochure has a similar snap. i have it as my wallpaper
  5. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    FIAT MID calculation is in KMPL. If it shows 7, its 7kmpl.
  6. vishwas

vishwas

Pune
    congrats! you have by far got yourself the best thing on Indian roads under 12 lakhs that money can buy... Be it the performance, looks, interiors, features, safety, etc. This is one true VFM sedan
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Hi Gaurav.. I know you are in a hunt now. get the T-Jet and burn the road man... :redcar
  8. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    No buddy... the MID has two modes of mileage display.. one is "xx"lts/100km and xx km/lt. by default the cars come with the first one and we typically change it. in your case the showroom guys might have changed it.

I had this confusion even in my linea and changed it to display km/lt. Check out the test drive cars and they will come with the default mode "xx"lts/100km..When i test drove the T-Jet i reseted it to the latter mode and then started the drive...!

Anywayz, You own one of the best FIATs man,.. The horizon is yours. Enjoy and Happy Motoring! :clap
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hi the head rest for the middle passenger in the back seat came with the car or you added it later?
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think only T-Jets have the middle passenger head rest. Fiat has removed from other variants.
    You can confirm this by calling fiat help desk.