1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by mukulh, Nov 9, 2010.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Congrats bro on your new acquisition. Any pics of the bravo that you spotted?? :mrgreen:
  2. Hey Great going., Congrats on the T-Jet. Wishing you safe driving all through. Its a Fiat. Enjoy it. The T-Jet will prove to be the winning horse amongst the new breed of mid-size sedans. The Fiat Linea T-Jet will drive you, not the other way.
  3. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Congrats!

Getting 12 KMPL in such condition and with 350 Kg + weight plus with AC on...I say; it's very decent mileage you got. Looking forward to see pictures and have happy stay!
  4. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Hi Mukul

Thanks for the response on U Turn. Had taken TD of T Jet on my regular road and observed that it would take some adjustments for T Jet while taking U Turn in one of the road. (I am from Bangalore and need to travel into the center of the city everyday where my office is located).
  5. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    19KPL !! Maan thats competition for MJD too.
  6. mukulh

mukulh Timido

Navi Mumbai
    Please note this milage was while coming down from Lonavla to Navi Mumbai via express-way with only 20km of city driving. rest 50 km on expressway. With only me in the car and AC on
  7. How do you find the GY NCT5 tyres ?
  8. :car congrats buddy..You got a Car.. Which has a T-Jet Engine..
    Great choice n Great car too :clap
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Congrats! I got mine last week too.

How are you averaging the consumption? Was it based on MID or tankfull method?
    MID tends to be a bit wierd. I had mine showing as low as 4kmpl to a crazy 33kmpl :A on average mode. On instant mode it even showed 55kmpl when i was going down a flyover :car
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Congrats Mukul on your Linea purchase.

Reg Ghat driving, as the car is new to you it might take some kms driving to get accustomed. Drive after another 5k kms you will be feeling more comfortable & would be able to negotiate the hair pins at 2nd gear with ease.

Great review. Happy & safe driving. :redcar