1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea (T-jet) almost stands 2nd in sub 12 Lakh Sedan

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by nk4FIAT, Mar 13, 2012.

1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I got a very interesting comparison data on other forum about sub 12 Lakh Sedan.
    Almost in every factor, Fiat Linea T-jet stands either 1st or 2nd. In very few factors it is towards end of the list. (of course I am not posting these tables)
    Please give wide publicity to this on various auto forums so all our dear Fiat bashers will shut their mouth.
    Proud to own Fiat Linea. The best car in the segment.
    Lets first see speed comparison.

0to60kmph.jpg

0to100kmph.jpg

20to80kmph.jpg

40to100kmph.jpg

speed_performance.jpg
    5 people like this.
  2. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Now see comparison of build quality, comfort, handling, looks, steering feel etc..

buildquality_comparison.jpg

comfort.jpg

handling.jpg

looks_comparison.jpg

steering.jpg
    3 people like this.
  3. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Now total comparison by considering above mentioned factors.

finalrankings.jpg

total.jpg

total_co.jpg

total_rank.jpg

total_ranking.jpg

totalsafetypoints.jpg
    2 people like this.
  4. viveksonkhla

viveksonkhla Amatore

Noida, India
    NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    Good to know that fiat linea is scoring so well on all parameters....." Lekin beta isme Maruti Wali baat nahi hai". :hit:hit:hit:hit
    1 person likes this.
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    MJD is ahead of Tjet in 20-80 in 3rd gear and 40-100 in 4th gear. May be the early torque will be doing the job than the extra BHP in these ranges.
    "Verna's door close with a thud than Vento' Is it true?
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  6. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    No No No. Its not like that. It is " FIAT ke samne Maruti ki koi baat hi nahi hai". Fiat to "baap" hai . Maruti to bahot "chota baccha" hai. Theek hai aaj ke jamane me baap se thoda aage nikal gaya hai. Chalta hai. Lekin "Baap" to "Baap" hi raheta hai.
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat should take half points from Maruti(engine) and 3/4th from Tata(engine + gearbox).
    One more thing that confuse me is how hondacity come ahead of Tjet in 0-100 km. There is huge torque gap between city and Tjet. Why those torque is not aiding Tjet in 0-100?
  8. abhinit90

abhinit90 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    If it were 0-90 then the T-jet would have been faster.

The gearshifts aren't that great in terms of time required, and the gearshifts in honda city are quicker I think so that may have added.

Also can you point to the thread, I just usually see T-jet+ being the underdog there.
    1 person likes this.
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sungoa, Torque figures are assisting . Linea is a Rhino compared to ANHC but still differing only 0.15 seconds in 0-100 with lesser power (4-5 horses??). It's FE also on the par with ANHC again but still carrying those FAT 16" tires & being so bulky. I am sure the instant throttle response would be a breeze as compared to ANHC. By the way, FIAT hardly seems to ever be interested in 0-100 timings. They like it when people come back in a shock after a long drive& claim that it may not good 0-100 but it doesn't stop climbing till the world starts blurring through windshields:geek:.

Why not? They have the cars that should never stop climbing.
    Damn India with these TATA 407, 100cc bikers & 3 wheelers around!!
    They have spoiled all the fun that FIAT cars are so desperate to offer
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Enki, Let us forget the city. The difference between Cedia and Tjet+ is only 5KG(more for Linea). Max torque of Cedia is 175NM@4250 while that of Tjet is 207NM@2220 !!.Cedia has 1BHP more.So a considerable amount of torque difference is not helping Tjet over Cedia. So the culprit here is the gear ratio. Fiat should have given a an even better gear for Tjet to bring out it's all potential. It is like an iceberg floating in water. It can do much more wonderful things if given proper gear box.
    1 person likes this.