1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Sports has arrived - Ownership details from Page 6

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Omg,you were buying T-jet & at last moment bought MJD
    What was the reason for changing the decision at last moment,i guess because clocking more kms you bought a diesel,
    Anyways glad to know that you bought a 1.3 diesel which is frugal & adequate for city & highway use,plz put some pics of your Magnesio Grey baby Linea with whole experience & more details
    1 person likes this.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Linea 1.3
    Nadeem, when on highway you never regret buying an MJD. ;)
    One should be lucky to have empty stretches of highway to enjoy the MJD baby engine unleash itself.

Good decision BoseSuman. :up
    1 person likes this.
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Yes Make the Move, It is Linea MJD, I booked Tjet on 13th June till 14th july no news, so cancelled this and went with MJD Emotion. Full story is like a movie ;).

Thanks Nadeem, Yes, that changed based on No info of Tjet I booked after 1 months. I had Punto 75 MJD and travelled a lot. So Tjet I was ready to experience the sporty nature, But god has decided different as MJD, So it is :). So Tjet is not for me, and there is no regret now for Tjet.

Thank Asim :).

- - - Merged Post - - -

Teaser Pics:-

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    20 people like this.
  4. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Congrats Suman...
    1 person likes this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Wow. Thats a fine twist to the story, would like to know more. Do I see a different alloy? Or is the gun metal finish look?

Enoy the mile crunching and drive safely.

PS: Get those ribbons off ASAP, they are known to shed colour.
    1 person likes this.
  6. mayurshah

mayurshah Amatore

T jet or mjd ?
  7. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations on your new car! Did you get the alloy wheels and the mirror cap painted before delivery? And I guess the roof is also painted black. But what is the Fiat Linea "Sports" for?
    1 person likes this.
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Congrats Suman, The painted black alloys looking killer. :wow
    1 person likes this.
  9. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Linea T-Jet
    Congrats Suman!! Tjet or MJD, one just cant go wrong with a linea,, mods from showroom itself are looking killer, especially those alloys.
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Congrats Suman da!!! Finally you got your much awaited Linea, in MJD trim though. Very happy for you. First New FL Linea in TFI Hyderabad Chapter, also the first one to get the TS Plates.

Your 1 month stroy (actually few more weeks than that when the bug actually bit you) of your purchase indeed has all the ingredients to become a good movie script. So many turns and twists with an unexpected climax. From Jetta to Jet and finally MJD proves to be the Hero. A very happy ending.

Kudos to Ankitha for keeping up with you and hatsoff to your patience and perseverance in keeping up with Ankitha till the end.

For those who are curious about the alloys, they are stock alloys painted in gloss black, aswell as the ORVMs and the spoiler. The roof is yet to be painted in next couple of days. The tyres have been replaced with Michellin P3ST 205/55 R16.

The car looks smashing in the Magneficient Magnesio Grey. My only grouse is that the tyres donot do justification to the term Sports. As I suggested earlier, a sporty looking tyre would have suited this better.

I wish you many more happy miles and smiles with your new Linea.
    1 person likes this.