1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Sports has arrived - Ownership details from Page 6

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by BoseSuman, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Sanjeev Ashok

Sanjeev Ashok Novizio

Coimbatore
    Linea Classic
    Black Alloy Looks Sexy with grey body ;)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2014 ---
    It's stance is like ready to take-off :)
  2. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Small Modification done today. Completed 15000KM too.

To give the rear drum looks of disc brake, painted it with same colour as front brake calipers. Silver with very min golden. While wheel spin it will look like rear disc brake.

Rear Drum-1.JPG

Rear Drum-2.JPG

Rear Drum-3.JPG

Rear Drum-4.JPG

Rear Drum-5.JPG
    ssateesh, kedarbendre, Anup and 6 others like this.
  3. Excelerate

Excelerate Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @BoseSuman, the contrast looks fabulous, but why not go for changing teh drums to disc at rear? is that not possible?
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    Dear all, There was some misconception flown in media today that Fiat is planning for ABARTH LINEA launch. This is fair enough as Autocar India speculated for ABARTH Linea while ABARTH Punto launched. But there was no plan for FIAT to launch Linea as ABARTH Linea or Powered by ABARTH Linea. There might be a possibility to launch a Refreshed Linea with Pumped TJET power to 140-145 BHP with other component change. This car scooped here is my car only, and one of our friend posted in TBHP as this looks good, But may be that was overlooked and posted as ABARTH LINEA Scoop.
    J Ravi, Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.
  5. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Oh! Thanks for the info.
    To clear it, could you post your car's pics with the decals?
  6. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @BoseSuman Scooped your car?!? That's funny. Plonk in all black interiors.... Can I cancel my booking for t-jet.... it will not sell..... man ! See the world!? How cruel it is !!

Post pics to clear the air pl.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Linea 1.3
    This is the pics of Car- I am surprised to read other automag's design of this linea- except projector and rear disc brake all mod I have done before delivery of this car 1.5 years before and posted in the ownership.

Linea-1.JPG

Linea-2.JPG

Linea-3.JPG
  8. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    @BoseSuman

many other auto portals are reporting it....ex-motobash, motooctane, cartoq, motoroids......etc..

even business standard reported it, so does it mean they just publish it without confirming the source.

thanks