1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea/Punto - Maintenance Cost of Ownership

Discussion in 'Pre service query' started by VahanPujari, Jul 14, 2011.

1. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    I may've got it wrong on the wipers, but 2 weeks ago a Punto with a damaged bumper visited the A.S.S ( KHT Motors) where I was for service.

The SA quoted 4K cost of bumper + 3K for painting. Total around 7-8K for the entire bumper.
  2. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    The OEM bumper costs 2059 as seen here. It might be possible that the grille's etc had to be replaced on the vehicle you saw ^^.
    1 person likes this.
  3. sreedhara_bj

sreedhara_bj Amatore

Bangalore
    Attached is my 4th paid service invoice, total 25016 KMs done after 3 1/2 years.

4th Service.jpg

In total Rs 11184 /- (Clutch cylinder is not charged)

Total Labor - 4149 /- :( [Absolute mudflaps, E/O flushing,front Elastic pad mounting]
  4. yadavpavan

yadavpavan

Pune
    Hi Team,
    I had my 3rd free service for Punto at 26k kms from Pandit Automobiles, Pune. The service was fine, there was no glitches which needs to be rectified during service, no complaints and it was just normal free service. But the bill was more then my expectations because mostly people quoted till 7k budget. But mine went high with some labour charges also. Experts over here please suggest if this is fine or they charged something extra ??

PuntoServiceBill.jpg

I don't know what's this Total labour: 720 and while alignment and balancing costing. Also, as per them there is no warranty of Balancing and alignment once you leave there service center. Is it so??
  5. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    I got my fourth service done at Pandit Auto on saturday. I was given 10% discount as well due to free check up camp. The total bill was 11k. Turbo hose pipe and linea emblem were two things included apart from all filters and fluids.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  6. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    Untitled.jpg

4th Paid Service. Took paint protection + interior cleaning , good job done here. There were few small scratches all have gone now. Need to observe if they show up again after few washes :)

5 * to Ebony AKA AADYA
    2 people like this.
  7. sdp1975

sdp1975 Amatore

Bangalore
    650/- labor for changing the mud flaps, isn't that on the higher side ?
    2 people like this.
  8. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    The service center giys are charginf way too much... get the mud flaps fitted at showroom... I paid 120 for fitting of moulded mud flaps

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Window weather strip change is a 3-5 min. job, and yet they charge you Rs. 200/- labour. One somehow can't garner courage to complain of these otherwise inconspicuous charges in an era of spending equal money on mineral waters and sodas, what can be done. :(

There is no dearth of private mechanics in this country who will dance their way to do these jobs for you even for a fraction of the labour charges mentioned here. It certainly doesn't need a service center for such jobs, but they won't give parts now..:mad:
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
  10. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I agree mud flaps charges were overpriced, Initial estimate was 1300 including taxes.

Must say I overlooked this particular expense considering overall workmanship they carried.