1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea/ Punto - "Did You Know" Series....

Discussion in 'Technical' started by VahanPujari, May 15, 2010.

1. Jaladhi

Jaladhi Timido

Surat
    I managed going through the first 40 pages, but didnt see these features mentioned ..so here they are ..

#1. The Speed-Beep ;reminds you if you exceeded a certain user-set speed ..(excellent on Highways, because in the Linea, it really becomes difficult to gauge as to when you over-sped)
    #2. Interesting.. there is a reason for the Huge HeaLights andthe tapering Bonnet... They are so designed. so that , in an unfortunate even of an accident with a pedestrian or cyclist, minimum harm is done to that person as at low-medium speeds, the design guides their body to slide away from the Car Body ..

There are like tonnes of other featuress..
    Its just such an awesome car ...

[ btw, is there a way to get the Automatic Headlamps and Rain-sensing wipers in a 2010 Linea (E pk).. the ones which the 2012 Linea has .. ? ]
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    That was a good one:) Was it told by a sales advisor? front design is primarily a result of the aerodynamic shape. many such interesting stories can be woven around it though !!
  3. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    I don't know if you have observed this. Whenever you start your car, the audio player will always start at half the volume i.e. 20 irrespective of the volume which you were listening to before turning off the car.
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    People with Emotion Pack (i.e. with blue & me working) try speaking "I Love You" as command to car, and enjoy back the response :)
  5. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If it is in CD/Media Player mode, pressing the Mute button actually pauses and in Radio(AM)/FM mode it actually mutes the sound.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

This post made me rush to the garage in shivering cold.
    Switched her on,and tried saying I love you in all possible tones with all possible emotions for my emotion Pack,but she wont reply.
    May be she doesnt love me:(
  7. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    May be you have to shout in Italian, puting in all the warmth and love you have in you :)
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2012
  8. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    I tried this too! Mine said "Track loop ON!" hahaha :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. Jaladhi

Jaladhi Timido

Surat
    Nope, it was is its official design press report in 2007 ..
    Fiat Linea - Car Body Design
  10. Me too did the same. But I didn't notice my parents and friends watching..! They had concluded me as a mental..!! LOL:D
    1 person likes this.