1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea/ Punto - "Did You Know" Series....

Discussion in 'Technical' started by VahanPujari, May 15, 2010.

1. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Viny : I was only surprised when it was ascending the flyover. An uphill might require some acceleration at 4th gear I guess. May be its common for all the vehicles above 1000cc. But my Alto needed acceleration in the second gear too on a plain road. Now you know why I am boasting it around :D
  2. guys, i ve a query
    what is Ic....???? in trip meter it always shows ""------------"" ::O
  3. Dilip_dmk

Dilip_dmk Superiore

Delhi, India
    New Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The MID display gets brighter [along with the msg : Speed 100 ] whenver the car reaches the speed equal to the speed limit set by you ..
    Reallly catches ur attn. when u cant hear the sound of the buzzer under the music being played inside the car ..

Dilip
  4. Vivek, IC stands for Instantaneous Consumption. It gives us the fuel consumption at an instant.

It will show '----' when the car is stationary. You don't need to worry. It's working the way, it is supposed to. :)

If you still have any queries, do feel free to ask. ::D
  5. IC - Instant consumption.
    This gives you online instant consumption of fuel as you drive.
  6. thankx klub class n bnzjon 4 replies...... ::T
    regarding Ic,its an awsm feature best i got was 50km/l..... :car :drinks
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    vivek: :clapping :clapping ..by the way thats the max that IC shows when you dont press the accelerator, you can see it everytime you are rolling your car without pressing accelerator using the existing acceleration and momentum :D
  8. Another observation about aero-dynamic of the car.there no denying for the fact chassis is built in such way there lease wind resistance but this is what I observed, doors are about half to one mm outside the body shell,Mr Prabhudas Patel of FIAT explained the logic to as when the car is moving wind pressures is not let to hit the body penal after the door.
    I guess it's true , so much attention to detail on aero-dynamics.
    -Sat
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    whenever FM is playing suddenly i get a message search on mid and when i look at the display on HU it shows some frequencies jumping and then after few seconds again it settles to same station i am playing.

whats this feature? this is irritating though, why does the HU keep on searching radio frequencies when everything is playing well?
  10. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Amit, turn off the auto frequency (AF) search option from the head unit. Basically, if the HU feels that the FM signal is not strong enough, it searches for the next best FM frequency available automatically if you have AF search turned on.