1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea/ Punto - "Did You Know" Series....

Discussion in 'Technical' started by VahanPujari, May 15, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Disclaimer: This thread is a compilation of items experienced by myself, other Linea/ Punto owners & thro’ the Reading on the web. Here goes the compilation:

Fiat Linea was launched in mid-Jan'09 & Fiat Grande Punto was launched in Jun’09. Most of us – the initial Linea/ Punto buyers - did not own a Fiat (leave aside Padmini) earlier. Linea/ Punto being new cars & carrying certain first of its kind features/ equipments, there are certain items which we, initial Linea/ Punto owners, thought would help recent"Did Linea/ Punto owners if we share it here. Thats the objective of this thread - "Did You Know?" Series.

As Fiat's past in India has a colored history, obviously most of us were quite skeptical for even a minor item (as it invokes fear of long-term ownership experience). So, we (including yours truly!) tend to react to every small non-issue as well. However, almost every time afterwards we realised its a way of life & not an issue.

This thread is an attempt to share with recent Linea/ Punto-owners our experiences & some simple solutions of such non-issues so the ownership experience of possessing this beauty is fully enjoyed.

I invite all Linea/ Punto Owners to share their experiences of smaller non-issues & the solutions they had figured out to share with recent Linea/ Punto owners. Another suggestion to recent Linea/ Punto owners is to visit Ownership threads.

Did You Know? That...

• The small Rear Quarter Glass Chrome Beadings are susceptible to come out of its fixing. Why? Because if you look at from front across / along the edge of the Chrome beadings, you would notice a curve in Rear Quarter Glass Chrome Beadings. That means both its ends are constantly under "tension" & are induced to what is called tensile stress. Secondly, the shape of Rear Q Glass beading is tapering, getting narrower towards the farthest end. Thirdly, The Length is small, hence less sticking surface, hence less sticking strength. Turkish Glue did not weather the Indian conditions & above 3 situations didn't help either. Apparently it seems Fiat has stopped using Turkish Glue & have found the solution to the issue. - If you want to do it DIY (I prefer that), this can be fixed with rubber adhesives like Fevi Bond or Hit Lock. DO NOT USE FeviQuik as far as possible as it leaves a plasticky layer. Also, I've read somewhere that someone also got it fixed by TASS using Glass Sealant & is happy

• The Pull-lever (in cabin) to open the Bonnet is detachable. Some gets feeling that its broken when detached. But it's not. If accidentally, one detaches it inadvertantly, it can be fixed by pushing hard into the groove.

• Seat Height Lever, though looks very flmisy, there is a metal part inside weighing 1 - 1.5 kg.

• Wiper fluid nozzles are fixed with a clip on 1 side & a ridge on the other side. If accidentally because of may be a sharp impact or accident, it becomes loose, the same can be fixed DIY by first pushing the ridge in bonnet groove & then pushing the clip on the other side.

• Rattles : Though most of the Petrol Lineas (including my Linea) are as silent as ever (2-3 times I did not know engine running as it was totally silent & tried to crank it), some diesel Linea’s/ Punto’s developed some rattles which were cured afterwards. The biggest culprits to rattles were found by many is Sunfilm installers. They remove doorpads/ glass etc & when they reassemble, they are always left with 5-6 screws, nuts, bolts which they do not find where to fit. Ditto for Seat Cover installers. Take care in these 2 items. The other causes could be Rear Seat-belt assembly, loose Rear Parcel tray etc. Also check your loose belongings in the Front & Rear Armrest gloveboxes. Other items to check are rubber bushing/ rubber washers on inside of doors & on body where door closes or the screws of lock assembly. Those screws are 'alignable'. Combination of all these has solved any rattles in some of the Linea’s/ Punto’s.

• Driver Seat Height once set goes down automatically: Its found by many that this problem is caused by thigh touching the Height Adjustment Lever while Ingress & Egress. However, Fiat has a solution & have installed a smaller redesigned Lever in a few Linea's (including mine) / Punto’s which has solved this.

• We've experienced that Fiat is going all the way to solve any query/ issue raised by us. Almost everything has been done FoC. If you find that TASS is not responding properly, send an email to Fiat, & rest assured of a response from Fiat towards resolution. This is what is the biggest comfort to our suspicions earlier on - Fiat's intentions are right on customer support

• The Panel Gap in Fuse Box lid under the steering column in a few earlier Linea’s/ Punto’s was eliminated by using the new clips which is thicker than earlier ones.

• In some earlier batch of cars, there was a squeaking kind of noise coming from the wheel while taking U- turn in the slope. This was eliminated by changing Anti-Roll bars under Warranty.

• When you try to lock the rear right Seat belt & find difficulty in locking it, often its found that You are actually trying the lock given for the center seat belt, use the lock right to that and belt will lock in.

• If AC cooling is low, Get the AC drainage pipe checked, it might be blocked with dirt, get it cleaned to regain cooling. Dusty Pollen Filter is another possibility. Get it checked & get it changed or cleaned as the case may be.

• The Blue & Me voice controls work very well if spoken normally & softly.

• Linea/ Punto has got a warning lamp on the MID instrument cluster that lights up when any of the external lights are not working. It also displays which one may be faulty on the MID panel.

• When you insert a freshly formatted USB drive, sometimes music doesn’t play immediately. It normally takes time for Blue and me to build up a library before playing the song. It depends on the size of the USB drive. After building the Library, it starts playing.

• If there is a "tak tak" noise and the front suspension thud sound coming in some of the Lineas, this is due to weak Suspension Links/ link rod roll bar ball joints at the front. Get your suspension links / ball joints changed under warranty and both the noises will vanish.

• If there is squeaking noise coming from the seats, check bolt on the floor. In the first batch of cars the floor height of the car was not equivalent to the seat height. So they had used washers to match the height because of which the "bolt" thread wears out. Change the bolt and reduce the washers from 6 to 4. The seat gets tight and the seat noise vanishes.

• You could engage parking light for just one side by turning the indicator stalk to the respective direction with park light on. Switch off the engine, turn on the parking light & turn on the side indicator to whichever side you want parking light to be ON. Useful when you want to park the car on road side. If parked on the left side you can turn on only the right park lights and vice versa. Saves battery.

• When the brake fluid goes low, message with long beep was displayed : Low brake Fluid....Do not proceed!

• Both side ORVMs can move forward side as well as backward side. Smart, Isn’t it? Particularly handy, when in B2B traffic like in Mumbai, typically Bikers & Autorikshaw guys squeezes past from behind taking the ORVM with them ! Since ORVMs in Linea/ Punto CAN move the reverse side (i.e. towards bonnet) also, it does not get cracked or damaged !

• Remembered 1 item from manual & tried it - You can deactivate Seat belt buzzer. I always wanted it whenever I start the car only to move around our appartment complex & surrounding 2-3 kms. How do you do it?

Turn the key to MAR position. Wear the seatbelt & wait for 20-30 seconds. Seatbelt warning sign goes off. Now remove the seatbelt, warning sign lights come up. Start the engine & move. the Warning light remains ON but buzzer is deactivated & never rings !!

Here is the list of small small items in Linea/ Punto which are real good ones & found in very very few cars :

• Foldable Desmodronic Key with Remote lock. Elegant & Extremely convenient.

• Boot opening button on Remote. Extremely convenient - experiences daily while putting my Laptop in the boot.

• Both ORVMs CAN move backwards also. i.e. if a car/ bike comes from behind & hits ORVM, mostly it won't break but would move backwards.

• Follow Me Home lights

• When you open the boot, on the right hand side, inside on the body wall, there is a small string with a loop at the end, hanging out. In case something happens to the mechanical assembly/ lever to open the fuel tank opening for fueling & you can't open it, Pull this string & the fuel opening will get opened !! Smart little thingy

• Wiper in Wash & Wipe mode. It sprays water first & then wipes with 4-5 wipes & then after 6 seconds it gives 1 more wipe to wipe residual water coming down on windshield. Some of the cars have this. My earlier car did not & I find it very convenient

• If any door (or even boot) is not closed properly or is open, & you try to start the car, the MID displays which Door is open & not closed properly. Very useful smart safety item. Helped me 3 times already when daughter did not close the door properly

• Not getting into details of other items like Rear Sun blind, Rear AC Vents, Blue & Me etc as they've been discussed extensively. These are there in some cars but not in the segment Linea is in.

Thought following item to take care:

• Cram & ingrain in your memory the name of Engine oil used in Linea/ Punto. This is because for Petrol & Diesel engine both, the oil is by Selenia company & the grade is also similar - 5W40.

for Petrol Linea/ Punto it is "Selenia K"
    for Diesel Linea/ Punto it is "Selenia WR 5W40"

Following is something I experience frequently & so as some Punto owners:

• Sometimes, when USB stick is in USB port for a longer period & when I try to access Folders to select a song, the MID shows "No Media found". Everything else works normally. The songs on USB stick can also be played, only thing I can not select a folder or a song.

Solution:

I vaguely remember reading something on the similar lines in manual related to library list & hence successfully overcame this by doing wither of the below 2 things:

1. Remove the USB stick, add/delete a song & reinsert. OR
    2. Remove this USB stick. Insert another USB stick & let it remain in USB port for atleast 5-7 minutes to build library list. Then Remove this 2nd USB stick. Reinsert the earlier 1st USB stick.

It’s something to do with library list which seems to get corrupted over time. Once you do either of the above, the library list is generated again & the problem gets solved

Did You Know that....

• You can play the music system even when there is no key. This is for Emotion, Emotion+. If I am right, this is not the case in many OEM fitted stereos in some cars like i10, Swift etc.,

• When you engage reverse gear with front wipers already ON, the rear wiper will be switched on automatically (Punters – Please check this out)

• The stereo in Emotion comes with aux-in feature. Only cable is missing which can be fixed easily...HOW TO DO: (Grandeur – Your turf)

• You get warning beeps in addition to warning light when you drive the car with little fuel. And it repeats on regular interval so that you don't forget.

• Linea has a mechanism that prevents airlock when the fuel goes empty. The car stops with 3 liters of fuel still remaining in tank which will be in accessible. So when you refill again your car is back to normal unlike other cars where the airlock has to be released. A Linea-owner has personally experienced this and this was duly informed to him by the Service Advisor of TASS

• If you unlock the doors using the remote control & let’s say were chatting with friend/ family and did not open the door, after 30 seconds or so, you’ll hear the 'click' sound, doors will be re-locked automatically with flash of the turn-indicators. You’ll have to unlock the doors again to enter your car. Quite handy when during your chatting you cancel the idea of going by car & move away from car. The car will lock itself automatically. REMEMBER: As soon as you open the door, the car will not lock automatically afterwards. Why? See next point:

• You can't get locked out in Linea/ Punto. If you insert the key and close the door or come out after a trip and forget to remove the key, doors will not be locked automatically. Downside of forgetting your key inserted overnight is that battery might drain out.

• If you observe rust beneath the rubber beadings on the doors, in most cases the culprit is Rubber Door Beadings. They have metal clips which get rusted & spills on body surface. Get it checked by TASS, replace beadings under Warranty & get the body surface cleaned. Someone mentioned that Fiat has started supplying new Rubber Beadings with “galvanized” metal clips inside.

• If your phone stops working with Blue&Me after working alright earlier, delete all Users data from the Blue & Me, Delete the pairing on your phone & then pair it again. It should work alright again. If not, then disconnect the battery –ve terminal & reconnect it after 15 minutes. Seems from its association with Microsoft, Fiat has learnt this auto-repair feature !! (99% issues get solved when you reboot MS S/W !!). This is also applicable in certain engine-related stuff, which I shall share later.

• On Tyre rotation, Pls follow the Instructions in the Owner's Manual i.e. Replace Front tyre with Rear tyre ON THE SAME SIDE and DO NOT do a cross-rotation (my experience is mentioned after next few posts)

• The stock HU starts tuning to a newer station if it sense the FM radio signal is getting Weaker.

• The Blaupankt HU has a Speed sensing volume feature which you can activate/ deactivate. Once you activate, the music volume rises with speed & reduces at lower speed.

• An addition:

Sometime back, for a week, I was facing this peculiar problem with my Linea Petrol.

When the car is in speed in 4th/ 5th gear @ say 40-50 kmph speed & when I break slowly with downshifting gears well in time, the engine got turned off 2-3 times AFTER the gears were downshifted. So, its not exactly stalling. Once the engine turned off even at a speed of 40 kmph when the speed was reduced from 80 kmph. There is no message on MID in last 2-3 instances though earlier 2-3 instances shown typical stalling msg - :Insufficient Engine oil pressure, Stop & turn off the
    engine". Twice when I tried to restart the car the message "Airbag failure" flashed on MID but the Airbag failure warning light did not glow.

Initially because of the message "Insufficient Engine Oil", I thought the engine oil level might have gone down. Just last week got it checked & TASS said engine oil level was alright. Checked it myself again after another incident. Engine oil level on the oil bar is almost 80-85% of MAX level. So, that also does not seem to be an issue.

Chaos mentioned that he also faced this issue in his Grande Punto 1.4 Petrol with the message "Airbag Failure" on MID. It has something to do with high outside temperature & very hot air getting mixed with fuel in air mixture & ECU gets confused.

Solution:

The usual Microsoft/ Bajaj type solution - Disconnect the negative terminal of battery for 1-2 hours & thereafter reconnect it again. Voila, never faced the issue again in last 20 days

Did you know that the nice looking wipers in Linea/ Punto are called Aero style (flat blade) wipers? Their advantages are as follows:

• Aerodynamic design to reduce the noise [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • The structure without any joints, allows the blade to be wrapped against curved windscreen[/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • Infinite number of pressure contact points ensuring smear free clean across the windscreen [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • Even-pressure across the wiper ensuring a high quality wipe with improved cleaning action and better improved visibility [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • Wipers are Speed sensitive in Intermittent mode i.e. Wiper speed increases in intermittent mode with increase in Car speed[/*:m:1fp8jg97]

• If you've Petrol Linea / Punto & you feel AC is not cooling enough, Fiat has provided a CD to all TASC to update the ECU settings. It seems it alters the frequency or threshold of compressor cut-off though these are still early days to determine what it actually does. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]

• Whenever the outside temperature drops to around 1-2 degrees celsius as shown by the MID, Linea's MID flashes a warning - "Caution - possibility of ice on road". This warning keeps flashing at fixed time intervals, no mention in owner's manual. Our member coolboy007 had taken his Linea to Himachal in freezing cold temperatures when this happened.[/*:m:1fp8jg97]

• In Punto Dynamic & Linea Active, the rear power windows can be operated only from the Rear seat window panel. There are no controls on driver side window panel to control rear windows. If you want to make it convenient by finding a solution to have the controls of Rear window on the front Driver side Window panel, here is the solution found by Fiat'er vigneshram - The wiring for control of all the windows are already present in the driver side door. Its only the Driver side window switch panel wherein they've not given 2 more buttons to control Rear Windows in Dynamic versions. The driver side switch panel has only 2 buttons to control front windows only. You can change this Driver side switch panel - replace it with the switch panel of Emotion & connect the wiring (already there) with the switch. And Voila !! You made it convenient as you wished :dancing Cost - around Rs. 1,500/- [/*:m:1fp8jg97]

• How much capacity USB sticks can Media Player/B&M USB port manage? - Well, Andy has used a 16 GB flash Drive smoothly. And oh, he has also used a 320 WD passport portable HDD on B&M USB port :mrgreen:[/*:m:1fp8jg97]

The interior light algorithm in Linea / Punto is as under (Contribution from nehamit-Dr. Amit):

• If you leave the interior cabin lights ON by mistake and lock the car and go away, Linea/ Punto will automatically switch off all cabin lights after 20 mins and would save your battery from dischrging which is a wonderful feature.[/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • When any door is opened, both the front and the rear lights come on for 3 minutes. The timer is reactivated whenever the door is opened. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • When all the doors are closed, the lights stay on for a further 10 seconds with the key off. If the key is moved to key on position, the interior lights are turned off immediately. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • When all the doors are closed at key-on the interior lights are immediately switched off. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • When the key is removed, both the front and the rear lights are turned on and a 10 second timer is activated.
      All the interior lights are turned off at the door lock control. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • At the door open command, both the front and the rear lights are turned on and a 10 second timer is activated.
      If the inertia(fuel cut-off) switch is operated the interior lights come on for 15 minutes. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • The switching on or off takes place gradually (dimmer) with the duration of 2 seconds. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    • If any door or the boot is opened when the key is in off position, a time of 15 seconds is set. After this, all the interior lights are deactivated. [/*:m:1fp8jg97]

Did You Know that...

• When the child lock button on the front rRHS electrical power window console is activated , both the rear orange lights of the window down/up button goes off[/*:m:1fp8jg97]

• If boot is released from inside and open, and when car is locked with remote in this situation, directions indicator blinks once followed by double blinking. This is to indicate car locking is not complete. The indicators will also blink if a door is ajar and you try to lock the car using the remote.[/*:m:1fp8jg97]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Sandeep

Sandeep

Navi Mumbai
    I'm loving it. Feels gr8 to see it all filling! :mrgreen:
    2 people like this.
  3. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    • Warning light icon on the ODO console (on topmost part - with bulb like icon) turns on in case of failure of any External Lights (Side/tail lights/ Fog lights/ Brake lights/ Number plate light etc)
    • "Advanced On board system diagnostics"

Linea has an advanced onboard diagnostics system in it's driver information system(DIS) that monitors various things like F1 cars and sends data to the DIS e.g. Low Engine oil levels, low brake oil, low power steering oil, fused tail light, brake light, turn indicator, parking lights or even number plate light. e.g. It will display "Check rear left tail light, check rear number plate lights, check left front turn indicator, check brake oil etc)
    • Linea has a system that allows the Service Managers to connect a device with Linea that allows remote access of the car by the Fiat Engineers at Pune.
    • Linea front armrest has three levels - Inclined/ verticle, straight horizontal and declined (hoirizontal but further declined) mode - The tab/hook below the button on the front end of the armrest is used to set this.
    • When one turns the key from 'MAR' to 'STOP', the music system gets switched off and one needs to switch it ON again. So if this really irritates you and you'd rather like the music system to stay on, do this....

Press the 'Menu' button on the HU and use the 'Up / Down' keys to scroll to the option 'RADIO OFF'. Use the 'Left / Right' arrow keys to change the option from '00 MIN' to '20 MIN'.

Now when you switch off the engine by turning the key to 'STOP', the HU will remain ON for 20 minutes. One needs to switch it ON again after 20 minutes if one wants to keep listening to it.

The flip side is that you have to manually switch off the music system when you leave the car, unless you want it running for 20 mins.

This has been covered earlier in parts. However, covering here for simplicity & to understand it better:

• USB Media Player can be stopped only by Voice command "Stopped".
    • If instead of using Voice command, you simply long-press the HU on/off button to stop it, it doesn't get stopped, it just pauses. You would think it stopped but it is not. When you restart the engine next time, the Radio starts automatically (in the background Media Player is paused). To stop HU starting everytime, you need to start Media Player & Stop it by voice command "Stop". Only when Blue & Me Lady says "Playback Stopped" or "Stopped" does the Media Player get stopped completely.
    • Now imagine that you have not stopped Media Player by Voice command & before doing it you have removed the USB stick. Now Media Player is just paused (not stopped) & there is no USB - So, every time you restart the car, HU/ Radio will turn on automatically. You'll have to reinsert USB, turn on Media Player & stop it by Voice command to prevent this happening. Thats the solution.

PS: I've made it a habit that when ever I use Media Player, I make it a point to stop Media Player with voice command before turning off the engine everytime (I do not like to leave any electric item ON when stopping/ restarting the car - That's also a habit I have)

AC Compressor Relay - Linea (if faulty, it's a cause of battery drain)

If you feel that cranking takes a few fractions of second more & the message "airbag failure, pls check owner's handbook" flashes on MID, get AC Compressor relay checked. This message occurs when there is not enough current to run Diagnostic checks. AC Compressor relay is located in a Fuse Box near the battery on the right hand side. The bottom most fuse-like plug-like relay is AC Compressor relay. The symptoms of AC Compressor relay going kaput are...

• "tak" noise (like a swaitch is toggling) when you disconnect -ve terminal of Battery OR
    • "tak" noise when you plug out & plug in the faulty relay.

If this relay has conked off, it does not cut off AC Compressor even when you turn off the engine & remove the key. Compressor continues to drain power from battery & the battery will drain in short time.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I am not sure if this is posted already but you can switch on either the left or right side parking lights in these new Fiat's.

Depending on which side light you want, remove the key from the igniton slot , twist the headlight lever away from you and push it up if you want the right side light and down if you need the left side light to be on.

This is very convinient when you are parking in dimly lit narrow streets.

It's standard fare on most European cars.
  5. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    An addition:

Sometime back, for a week, I was facing this peculiar problem with my Linea Petrol.

When the car is in speed in 4th/ 5th gear @ say 40-50 kmph speed & when I break slowly with downshifting gears well in time, the engine got turned off 2-3 times AFTER the gears were downshifted. So, its not exactly stalling. Once the engine turned off even at a speed of 40 kmph when the speed was reduced from 80 kmph. There is no message on MID in last 2-3 instances though earlier 2-3 instances shown typical stalling msg - :Insufficient Engine oil pressure, Stop & turn off the
    engine". Twice when I tried to restart the car the message "Airbag failure" flashed on MID but the Airbag failure warning light did not glow. :confused

Initially because of the message "Insufficient Engine Oil", I thought the engine oil level might have gone down. Just last week got it checked & TASS said engine oil level was alright. Checked it myself again after another incident. Engine oil level on the oil bar is almost 80-85% of MAX level. So, that also does not seem to be an issue.

Chaos mentioned that he also faced this issue in his Grande Punto 1.4 Petrol with the message "Airbag Failure" on MID. It has something to do with high outside temperature & very hot air getting mixed with fuel in air mixture & ECU gets confused.

Solution:

The usual Microsoft/ Bajaj type solution :mrgreen: - Disconnect the negative terminal of battery for 1-2 hours & thereafter reconnect it again. Voila, never faced the issue again in last 20 days :-D
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Amit,
    I had raised a query in the PUG about tyre rotation. My query was answered - no cross rotation, and do not change the sides on which the tyres are originally fitted. It may be a good idea to include the explanation given, for the benefit of other 'Fiateers'. It could be included in this thread.
    Johnny
  7. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Yes, Johny. You're right. It should be added here.

Its there with detail in my ownership report. Shall get it pulled here
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    We all know that automatic door locking when the speed exceeds 20 kmph. But, if we have to central-lock all the doors while being inside the car during bumper-to-bumper peak hour driving or when you are driving less than 20 kmph speed, just press the lever on driver-side door or front left door. All the doors gets central-locked. This feature is available in my Fiat Linea Emotion Pack.

Fiat Linea/Punto are enriched with features. But, the great Indian Fiat tragedy is many of the features are neither explained in the owner's handbook nor the sales/service personnel are aware of them. I sent detailed email and talked to Fiat 24x7 customer care, but everything fell into deaf ears. We have to learn them by trial and error or through our fellow Fiat'ers.
  9. K_K

K_K Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All
    Vahanpujari I have some doubts
    1) how to play music witout d key
    2) I do not have d remote boot option in my key
    3)The seat Height lever thingy again the seat goes back to its initial position after some time what to do
    Igot my pollen filter cleaned but alas i still dont find d ac cool enuff :(

Pls help
  10. VahanPujari

Mumbai
    Hi K_K,

In Linea Emotion Pack, the stock Blaunpankt HU plays music even when key is not in. I guess it should be the same with Punto Emotion Pack also.

Its there only in Linea. Am still wondering why Fiat has not given it in Punto?
    I got the entire Seat Height Assembly (Called "track") replaced. You can read the details in my Liena ownership report.

I've observed somwthing strange. Since last 20 days, I've hired a temp driver (hate being away from driving seat, shall get hands to steering on Friday) as I suffered from backache a month back. My car remains parked under open under sunlight for the whole day & I leave for home around 7 pm. I felt the cooling to be higher/ better on the Passenger front seat as compared to Driver seat. Strange, shall have to observe it further once I'm back behind steering wheel on Friday.
    Saket Sidana likes this.