1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea paint quality - Very Bad

Discussion in 'Exteriors / Body' started by pammuluvcars, Jan 4, 2011.

1. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @ pammuluvcars

I agree with you. Paint is so sensitive that even if you accidently struck the key of car ,hairline crack is there.
    I have no Central Lock. One day while locking the car with key,I accidently strike the key to the driver side door.
    The key impact was not so much powerful. Still the the door got hairline crack. :thumbs down
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Still the the door got hairline crack
    Door got hairline crack? Fiat uses very heavy metal sheets for door. I dont think even a powerfull punch can get a hairline crack.
    I can understand a hairline scratch on paint, but crack means serious quality issue in your driver side door.
  3. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Soory . I mean that hairline crack to paint. Not crack on metal
  4. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai
    Hey, same with me. I, too, have tuscan wine punto.
  5. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    This looks like an issue with Tuscan Wine color. I think TFI must as a group take up this issue with Fiat with appropriate photos. What say guys?
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

^^Nopes, its common on almost all vehicles with dark colors. Looks like premium color need premium maintainance cost
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Well, no reports have come in from Medium grey and hip hop black, the other two dark colors on Linea and red/electric blue on Punto. Tuscan Wine seems to be the only color where people have reported problems.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I think we should demand to FIAT to give "Double Layer" for these Premium Color. :lol:
    Just Joking. ::D
  9. redbull

redbull

Bangalore
    I have a Bossa Nova White and I am not too happy with the paint quality.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

Did I look like ( ::D ) to you? I have Hip Hop Black and my views on swirls and scratches is ( :cry: )
    Needs regular wash, clean up, touch up, wax etc