1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea OEM boot spoiler

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by ishlinea7260, Jul 30, 2014.

1. ishlinea7260

ishlinea7260 Novizio

Ambala
    Hi guys !
    Earlier the Fiat website used to have accessories page in which there was listing the OEM spoiler for T Jet models.
    I wanted the same for my MJD Linea .
    Is it possible?
    I actually tried my local dealership once but didn't get much of a response.
    Any pointers?
    P.S. I have a 2009 MJD .
    Thanks!
    ishlinea7260
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Its still available. Many new owners of MJD and Tjet have got one. check suman's/subzero's thread.
    1 person likes this.
  3. puchoo

puchoo Regolare

Delhi / Shimla
    1 person likes this.
  4. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    They are available so if your local dealership does not have it, ask them to order one for you. After which they have to paint it and then stick it on your car. Go for it, it looks very nice.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Jojoe

Jojoe Timido

Bangalore
    1 person likes this.
  6. ishlinea7260

ishlinea7260 Novizio

Ambala
    Thank you all for your replies!
    Quick question , is the spoiler supposed to be attached by means of an adhesive tape or is it to be bolted onto the boot?
  7. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    No it does not have to be bolted on to the boot. It is stuck either by an adhesive tape or solution, which is much better that bolting it as you would have to drill the boot for that.
    1 person likes this.
  8. ishlinea7260

ishlinea7260 Novizio

Ambala
    I just had a chat with the spare parts dividson at FASS , the chap there was not confident of the spoiler sticking to the boot over a long period.
    He said he has seen instances in Punto when they had fitted after purchase and as a result there were fitment problems.
    Did your car had it oem or did you install it later on ?
    And hows your experience till date?
    Thanks .
  9. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    1 person likes this.