1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Modified...... Looks awesome

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by rahul16, Oct 8, 2011.

1. vchoksy

vchoksy Timido

Mumbai
    Hi Guys,

I have a 2010 1.3 MJD Linea Dynamic in Bossa Nova White. Though I'm thinking of modifying it a bit cosmetically, different color, some styling, etc.

I'm thinking of deep red metallic paint with matte black grill and alloys...

Anyone know of someone adept at doing quality work in Mumbai?
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2016
  2. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    A Linea in white is a blessing to play around with. Did you get a chance to check the White Punto of TFI-ian Naughty on this forum, do check you can grab some ideas.

Regarding the location, I would leave that with folks from Mumbai to answer.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Have a gut feeling that it will look good in red, looking at the tipo abarth render which appeared online.
    Its not the red which comes in punto, but a different shade of dark red found in alfa romeos. Find the right shade and I am sure there are people in mumbai who can hep you with painting or wrapping . A honeycomb mesh grille, a decent body kit which can be made and good 17" gun metal alloy will complete it.

Fiat-Aegea-Abarth-render.jpg
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Both Torrid and RS are equally capable. What budget do you have. Complete repaint can be availed for as low as 20-25k from local corner shop painters. If you want top quality look at atleast 45-50k and if complete overhaul (stripping to bare metal) inside out can cost way higher at about 80k+ depending on sheet metal replacement and stuff.
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. Navneet

Navneet Amatore

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    to add one more paint boot from Mumbai, Balaji Thane (Ex FASS) is still in Action and with same accessories and tool which they had when they were official FASS. Last week saw a freshly painted White TJet with them; and they too do a good job still. Mine was painted by them 3 years ago after an accident. Job well done indeed by them. For modification have a look at this http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...-modified-alloys-45k-report-hid-pg-6-a-5.html
    prabhjot and asimpleson like this.
  6. ragstoracer

ragstoracer Timido

Bengaluru
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Folks,

I have a white 2012 Grande Punto 1.3MJD. I am planning to get racing stripes (offset) along the length of the car. Since the car is white, plan is to get italian flag as stripe lines (Green, white and red - all in minimal widths). Need your help on the way it might look.
    I have poor imagination and even poorer photoshop skills. If anyone has any renders it will do me a world of favour.

Thanks,
    Raghav
  7. Ravi_M

Ravi_M Regolare

Indore
    Indore
    Linea 1.3
    Pardon me for deviating from on going topic, but I am curious to know where from can one get white (BNW) alloys? Or are these painted ones - refer post#22 by @varunrtr. The alloy colour matches with the car's colour.
  8. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's painted. Recently another Tfi an and a friend also painted his alloys same white. You can get a full set done for 3-4k at max.
  9. rajesh karia

rajesh karia Amatore

Mumbai
    Anybody from Mumbai Kandivali know about a good paint shop, I would really like to go for a paint job for my 5 year old Fiat Linea Emotion.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
  10. sk.kashyap.92

sk.kashyap.92 Amatore

Gurgaon
    Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    What was the cost for headlight modification? Any leads in delhi, Gurgaon or Jaipur?