1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Modified...... Looks awesome

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by rahul16, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    This car belongs to my friend Rancy... and the good news is that this car is coming for our meet
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Just saw another modded linea... guess it right, yeah, it is also from god own country ! :) here are a couple of pics.
    1. He partly ruined it with a ferarri badge.. he could have done with abarth ones. bad taste guy !!
    2. it is not an awesome work of art, still a lot lot better compared to many floating around .. the look from the rear resembles the good old cielo , with that mugen replica spoiler

578978_3795520965351_1197025760_3753717_1737387695_n.jpg

526232_3795521365361_1197025760_3753719_1171485670_n.jpg
    Murphy_Fiat and varun pandit like this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I feel like the rear telling to spoiler "Move away from me as soon as possible before any TFian's spot me"
    Linea is better without modification. The white alloys rocks! :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

I dont know.. but i loved the spoiler and rear look..
    but as Varun pointed.. he could have skipped the Ferrari logo... A total mismatch..
  5. Samy Alamuri

Samy Alamuri Amatore

Bhimavaram, India
    more pics of the car 5995 please
  6. nice
    took some inspiration from it :)
    guys do let me know how she looks : IMG_3114.jpg ) :p
  7. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

cochin
    Cochin,Kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Hello, What is the advantage of blackening the reflector? Definitely it will reduce the light reflected in the forward direction. If projector lens system is employed it is o.k.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    no doctor the blackening will not reduce the light unless it is done on the reflectors. what we see here is blackened surrounding which plays no part in the throw of light.
  9. Sanjeev Ashok

Sanjeev Ashok Novizio

Coimbatore
    Linea Classic
    Smoked headlight looks stunning. How did they open the headlight doom. With heat gun or oven method ?
  10. iamalpine

iamalpine Timido

Mumbai
    Hi,

I have a fiat Punto Emotion Pack and a Fiat Linea TJet Plus. Been with me since 2011. I now want to modify both of them together with respect to Paint, decals, engine tune up, tyres, alloys, lights and interiors. Is there someone in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai who can do all these.

Regards,

Ali