1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea MJD on Khardung La, the 'Highest Motorable Road in the World'...

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Tellmepleaze, Sep 29, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Nice start. I think a tire puncture repair kit would have been a must in a long drive since some time if it is a holiday or sunday it is difficult to find tire repair fellows.
    Awaiting for next post. Please do include description as much as possible since you have a wonderful narration skill. I enjoy reading it.
  2. Many congratulations Sir on this amazing feat! Waiting for your pictures and travelogue.
  3. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    Sorry for the delay friends. The Fiat India Automobiles Ltd requested me for a detailed travelogue with as much photos to be published in their magazine and other Fiat publications. I am working on that. Once that is completed, I can continue. Also I can avoid writing the same story twice.

Hope you will understand.

Thanks...
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Which is The Fiat India Automobiles Ltd's magazine?
  5. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    I think their in-house magazine.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I don't see any in-house magazine from Fiat India currently.

When I go to the service for my Getz at the Hyundai service centre, there will always be free Hyundai monthly magazine available for the visitors. Fiat may be planning something on similar lines.
    1 person likes this.
  7. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Tellmepleaze, Many congrats to you. It's an awesome experience you have. Please share more photos & valuable inputs here.
  8. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i wonder how you guys have the courage to take a 161mm GC car to such a ruthless place. even my 165mm petrol makes me nervous on bad roads. Brave really brave. waiting for the details.
  9. lowflier

lowflier Amatore

South Florida
    11000 km in 24 days ?:eek: The way she looks after all that batter (I assume it must've been worse), and you after driving for so long and covering so much distance - was it a man vs. machine thingie ? I would love to read every bit of this travelogue ! Oh yeah, what a grand flag-off - it sure must've made you feel like a celebrity ? ;)

In the opening pic, your Linea looks a tad longer - is the image stretched a bit ?
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2012