1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea MJD BNW Stock Tyres Upsize

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by cyberfreaker, Nov 8, 2011.

1. HI Everyone,
    I am waiting for my Italian beauty Fiat Linea MJD Emotion BNW to be delivered in few days. This is my First Car People are advising me about the GC
    and Bumps that come out of nowhere unexpectedly here in Hyderabad and especially In Rainy seasons .I spoke to the Dealer about the issue
    and he advised me to exchange the stock tyres with 16 inch Alloys of T-JEt and Tyres and when i spoke with the tyre shop guys they are taking the
    stock tyres for 3500 and told me michelin /yoko/ Good year costs around 8000 and i would have to keep the wheel drums .So approx the entire set would cost about 45k
    I know this is a repeated question but could some advice how does Linea withstand belly scraps and Bumps especially in Bad roads . Should i keep stock tyres or
    can i go for upsized ones is it worth the money . And also could some one suggest good place to exchange the tyres if thats is what is recommended.

:)
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Upsizing has its own advantages and disadvantages too.Upsizing can reduce ur average and it would also affect your handling.Think twice before goin for this upgrade.I would suggest you drive around a bit after u get ur hands on the car then decide.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    whenever i see TJET with meaty alloys and tyres , i just keep admiring it.