1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea - Great Machinery

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by FIAT_RIDE, Oct 25, 2012.

1. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Thanks Dhaya for your comments on the wash.
    I havent seen any such plastic type in the car. Can you post some image of the same.
  2. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Guys,
    In around 1 year and 6 months of ownership, My Linea crossed 40000 kms last week while travelling back to Coimbatore.
    So Overall experience with this Driving Machine was really fantastic.

Last time i have been driving between 80 and 100 from Hosur to Coimbatore and the mileage returned was around 24kmpl with 80% AC on.
    Since my Ambassador is back after Overhaul work, now it will share the drive with Linea. So in the coming months, the Odo reading will be maximum 1500 per month.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  3. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    When we keep the RPM around 2000 mark, the car gives excellent mileage. Mine gave me around 21 kmpl last time and need to check after the first free service. Just a quick question, is the 4 lane is completed between Avinashi and Coimbatore?

Regarding the thin sheet on the car to avoid scratches, I will check and send you the link.
  4. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    1 person likes this.
  5. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Dhaya,
    Thanks for your kind information on the Paint Protection Sheet.
    Regarding Road Query, Almost around 75% of the Road work is done between the Points.
    But still there were some diversions and Humps to put some work to Drivers.
  6. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Guys,
    Need a Clarification.
    Yesterday i went to Vecto Motors Bangalore for my 4th Service. There they have checked my Vehicle history and told that my 3rd service details were not present in the FIAT database and also told the warranty will not be there until and unless its updated in the system.I have done my 3rd service on CAI Coimbatore (Fiat autorised Service Center).
    Called up CAI and they have responded like CAI was not on online when i went for service. So they havent updated it. So i told atleast at tihs point of time they should update the details. But they confirmed it cant be done since its been a long time. So i asked for a mail from them with the bills attached to it and also to state the reason which they told me.

So my query here is, Whether i need to get it updated for Sure?
    If yes, can i write to FIAT with the same mail which i get from CAI.
  7. pandemd

pandemd Novizio

Pune
    Hi Fiat_Ride,
    the answer is yes. Every service record needs to be updated in the service history. This is vital record and it is checked when there is requirement of replacement / repair of any part under warranty / extended warranty. Even I am following up for system invoice from Sky Moto Fiat, Aakurdi from where I got my Linea serviced last time for first service carried out on 21/11/2013. If that service is not updated in the system; Fiat will simply claim you have not followed service schedule.

If your CAI Coimbtore is not able to generate system invoice and giving wrong excuses, write a mail to Fiat and involve them. You will at least have proof for what is happened.

Milind Pande
    Wakad, Pune
  8. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi,
    As you told i called up the FIAT Customer Care and we had a conference call between me,dealer and the Customer Care executive.
    They confirmed as of now the bills and other details will be sent to my mail.. Its also valid proof it seems. Meanwhile they are working for updating the database as soon as possible. Since there are many cars left out without updation it seems from CAI Service Centers.