1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT Linea - Great Machinery

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by FIAT_RIDE, Oct 25, 2012.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Sad to see such issues continuing even in 2012 cars. Not good at all !!!
  2. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Guys,
    Can any one help me with what car wash normally you people prefer for cars..
    Some were using FOAM kind of things...I am not sure what to use...

If i need more shine, what need to be done.
  3. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Guys,
    I didnt took my vehicle from 26th Nov 2012 to 29th Nov 2012. On 30th morning some body snatched my FIAT beautful logo from the Rear. I got shocked to see this.
    That day , i took my car to office... A different behaviour.. Pressing Accelerator , Vehicle getting slowed down.

I put it in neutral.and revived the engine..it was fine.I started and it was fine for next 5 kms around. Again same problem.Then it worked fine.Then no issues till now.I went to Prerana motors and i told to check the turbo hoses.Its fine.The problem didnt persist again.
    They hinted that it might be ACCELERATED PEDAL SENSOR issue.

Whether anybody facing this issue.
  4. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    For car wash please look at MEGUIARS NXT car wash is good ot you could try FORMULA 1 .
  5. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    FIAT - A Great Machinery

Hi guys,
    Its been a long time to update the thread. I am busy with my Classic Ambassador Reinnovation.
    Linea has done around 34000 in around 15 months of ownership.

As i mentioned earlier, the Accleration issue again persists. I visited the FIAT Service in coimbatore and they replied to clean the Fuel lines, Turbo check.
    This acceleration issue only starts whenever i use the car after parking for more than 10 days.

Anybody faced the issue.
  6. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    HI all,
    Now the Km reading is around 38000. Last 4000 kms i havent faced the issue again.
    Actually i havent parked my car more than 10 days all these days. So i am not sure whether the problem disappeared.
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats mate.In just within a year of time you clocked 38000 kms in your Linea Great.:pIf coimbatore service guys cant solve your problem then visit any other Fiat service centre.
  8. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Thanks Nadeem Ahmed VR46,
    At the time when i take my car to service station, this issue will be not there. I could not able to judge the things here.
    Last 6 weeks (Week ends) i continously driven to my Native Coimbatore due to some personal reasons.

So Car is clocking a lot of miles :p.. I enjoy driving...
  9. FIAT_RIDE

FIAT_RIDE

Coimbatore
    Hi Guys,
    Last week Took Linea to 3M for a Foam wash.
    Uploading some of the images during Wash.

IMG_20130927_121212.jpg IMG_20130927_121218.jpg IMG_20130927_121258.jpg IMG_20130927_121554.jpg IMG_20130927_121547.jpg IMG_20130927_121452.jpg IMG_20130927_121529.jpg

- - - Merged Post - - -

Pictures Continuation...

z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg z4.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  10. dhaya76

dhaya76 Amatore

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The car looks nice and clean after the wash. Did you try for a thin plastic been pasted in car (not sure the service name, but saw in another thread in the forum on a TW color Linea) at 3M for protection.