1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT LINEA FROM THE COTTON CITY

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by NAREN64, Jul 5, 2010.

1. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Having a problem with my Linea MJD. When I turn left there is a grinding noise from the front. Called up TATA Service station & fixed appointment on Monday. I supected suspension problems, went over pot holes wantedly to check, no sound just the usual thuds. Checked the brakes no sound. Only while turning left there is the grinding noise, idetified to steering. My Linea has run 19200 kms.

Any suggestions what the problem would be.
  2. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Checked power steering fluid levels :confused1
  3. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Took my Linea to TAFE Acess today morning. Car was taken for a trial run, diagonised for Suspension Bush Kit & Mount problems. Both front left & right Suspension Bush kits & Monts will be repalced under warrenty. Car will be dleivered by tommorow evening.

@Royj

Already checked power steering fluid levels, no problem with the same.
  4. The only thing that bothers me is the TAFE sticker... Please get rid of that Naren!
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Already removed, will post new picture after my car is back.
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    My Linea us back after repairs. Details of the parts canged as follows.

1) Part No. 0059064033 - Elastic Pad - 1 No. - Rs. 2,457.78 - Replaced under Warranty
    2) Part No. 0059064034 - Elastic Pad - 1 No. - Rs. 2,457.78 - Replaced under Warranty
    3) Part No. 325030 - Front Strut - 2 Nos. - No Price mentioned - Replaced under Warranty

The car was Washed & Vaccumed(interiors) Free of charge. ::D

The service part.
    I was informed at 12.30 pm today that the car would be ready by 3.30 pm, as it was raining very heavily I could not go at 3.30 pm, went at 5.15 pm every thing was ready. Even the test driver was waiting for me to TD the car. Test drove, no complaints. The grinding sound has vanished, very smooth as it was before. Very Very Happy. :dancing.

Hats off to TATA Acess, wonderful service given.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Another satisifed customer of Fiat authorised service centre, just like me. :up
  8. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Today is my car's 1st Anniversary :dancing .

Linea from the Cotton City has run for 19800 kms. Absoultely no problems with my Linea nor with the Service rendered by TAFFE Acess herein Coimbatore.

Very very happy & feeling that Linea is a VFM car. ::T
  9. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Where are the pics...of ur one year old baby!!!
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Thanks Grandeur, not in town to take pictures, coming back soon will post pictures.