1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT LINEA FROM THE COTTON CITY

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by NAREN64, Jul 5, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Ah..! :hit
    So sorry to hear this. From the photos and your description, the damage looks easily repairable if the scratches can be patched. Going for a full repaint of the bumper may be costly.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    oops... but the damage doesn't look that serious. wax polish on bumper scratch should make them lighter, if not fully removed. TASc can do paint touch up where,the paint has peeled off
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Sorry to hear the sad episode, NAREN64. Thank god, the damage was less. Stupid people make our life miserable for no fault of us.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Oops! I had almost a similar one Naren. If nothing is broken, better to just get the touch up done without claiming insurance.
  5. Xufer

Xufer

Chennai
    sorry to hear this Naren! have you repaired it?
  6. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Sorry to hear tht. Get it repair soon.
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Thank you TFI'ns for your kind words. As the 15k serivce is fast approching I would do the same along with the service.
  8. Really disheartening to see the damage, and when it is no fault of yours' blood gets to boil.
    Kudos to you, to excuse her and go ahead.

BTW - nice pictorial reprsntn of the whole incident. :)
  9. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Nothing could be done as I was seeing in real the scooter coming & banging my Linea, just pressed the horn, thought she was blind.
  10. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    My Linea has crossed 15k kms, fixed up an appointment at TAFE Acess for 15k service for tommorow. Will post review about the service after it is completed.