1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Approach the consumer court. Seek help from a lawyer and check whether filing a police complaint will help.
  2. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Let them first refund the principal amount, then we can think about the interest. :banghead::banghead:
  3. kinetic

kinetic Novizio

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    A very bad situation to be in. Take professional help of a lawyer. A legal notice can help things move faster. If the dealer is bankrupt and not in a position to refund, then buy a new car from him.
  4. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    They refused to order a new car from Fiat even with 9.20 lacs in hand. I told that I would pay the remaining balance after the car reaches Kolkata. They denied to order a new car at all!
  5. kinetic

kinetic Novizio

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    The dealer has an upper hand as the money is in his hands now. But, a car dealer is a businessman like any other businessmen and believe me, businessmen like to stay away from the law. This one being a petty fiat dealer will try to avoid legal proceedings even more. He is just trying to pass time with liquid cash available in hands.
    Bank manager as usual will behave like a 'Lala' in hindi films and won't give a damn.
    Anyways, you will still lose money in the form of interest paid to the bank, or fees paid to a lawyer or both.
    Keep posting. All the best.
  6. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    They already did fraud with other customers in the past. I am not the first one.

I also heard from a customer (who was a victim of similar fraud earlier) that the owner had once gone to the jail once for fraud.
  7. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats on New Booking Soumik Bhai. Did you Inform Mangesh about your New Booking if No, Please Inform Him.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    They never bother. They have also cheated me for 12 lackhs. I purchased Punto 75 & 90 HP. But both car encountered problem of 'Poor engine performance but no ECU error'

Now warrantee of 90 HP is expired. Still ASS of fiat is unable to solve the problem.

But still I will buy 3rd car in future. Because passion of fiat cars.
  9. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    i would again recommend you to connect with consumer forum ASAP. Without legal interfere this situation will not resolved. As far the Bank is concerned, AFIK they will not bother about 2015 mfd repaint car. They gave the money to dealer and whether you take the car or keep it with dealer they dont care. But this is a unusual situation, so recommend you to talk to Compliance team of the Bank (not the Branch Manager), only they can help you or guide you.
    asimpleson likes this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    All this while crucial time is getting lost. Commitments from dealer are not existing and they are in position to block your money. You should move to consumer court immediately. Your main point of refusal can only be manufacturing date and not repaint etc. in your interest to save time on multiple grounds. Unless Fiat shares details of car colour for that specific car in which case dealer will be in big trouble legally. Since it will be a clear case of Fraud.