1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Booked a 2016 T-Jet Emotion through Austin. I am still apprehensive though since everyone says that petrol engines offer less lifespan than the diesels.

Garodia hasn't issued a refund yet though.
    Murphy_Fiat and linea4me like this.
  2. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your new booking. Hope you get back the refund soon. Check whether the bank can help in anyway.
  3. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks. Sure. :)
  4. kinetic

kinetic Novizio

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Already booked!:jawdrop:
    Proceed after sorting out the earlier mess. In all possibilities you stand to lose some amount, but move on.
  5. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Garodia has not refunded the bank loan of 9 lacs yet. The bank paid them 9 lacs on March 11th.

So consider the huge interest that is being charged by the bank even today!! :(
  6. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    Did you email higher ups at Fiat? If that does not work consider filing a police complaint and a case in the consumer court.
  7. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    I emailed Mangesh more than 16 days ago. I also emailed Kevin Flynn on the 13th.

Question is, why would I pay the interest for these months especially when the dealer did a fraud?
  8. kinetic

kinetic Novizio

mh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Would be nice if the 125 is discussed on this thread http://www.teamfiat.com/threads/linea-125s.15688/
    Shall be helpful for people who are in dilemma about the 125.

With the premium for the additional features the 125 will at least give the assurance of a fresh manufactured car to the buyer.
  9. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    You should demand the interest along with the amount paid to the dealer. Take the bank interest certificate as proof of the interest paid. Also check with the bank since the loan was sanctioned for a car that has not been delivered.
  10. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    The bank manager is adamant that I have to pay the interest from my own pocket since the loan was given to me (though the money was actually given to Garodia!!).

Everytime I want to approach him he starts to "teach" me on how a loan works!

How did the bank disburse a loan when there is no existence of the car at all? Garodia never ordered a new car at all!