1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Well first Garodia has to refund the amount. :)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  2. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Drove City (Diesel + Petrol) and Vento (Diesel + Petrol).

The clutch pedals of both City diesel and Vento diesel vibrated like anything even on new cars!
  3. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Stick with Linea if you have highway trips, it is unbeatable at high speeds. Even city or vento nor Verna can come close to it at highway speeds. High speed stability on Linea is something which can't be expressed in words. Can stick on the same speed even on the flyovers and turns,where in other cars will face stability problem. Did a Kerala - Bangalore trip, reached in just 6hours 15 min. 499km. Really fell in love with the car after this trip. But in city ,car feels a little heavy n slow to gain speeds if not in proper gears.
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.
  4. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    I would have already bought a City if I did not do highway trips. It fetches some good resale value. :)

Will most probably go for the T-Jet even though my running would be higher than 60,000 km in the next one year. The diesel is so boring to drive at low speeds.

I am wondering though what is the lifespan of a well maintained T-Jet engine.
  5. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    If linea Tjet then could wait for 125S as well. Launch Date unknown
    kinetic likes this.
  6. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    I think the 125S Linea would be atleast 1 lac rupee more. With the torque being similar I don't think you will feel any real-world difference. Plus I do not like that blue color. :zombie:
  7. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    @Soumik I May be wrong on this but Fiat Grande Punto 2005/Fiat bravo 2007 onwards has 1.4 T Jet with 120ps(88KW) with 206Nm of torque . Which I find that they are the first one to get this kind of version .So I guess for india they have reduced the power. So originally 1.4 T Jet engines are 120ps & 206Nm.
    kinetic likes this.
  8. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Not sure why they reduced the power.
  9. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Stick to Linea Tjet Soumik Bhai, I own a Linea Tjet and trust me it is an experience.
  10. Umesh Kumar

Umesh Kumar Timido

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Soumik,

It is ultimately your choice to finalise which car to buy but if you are still interested in a fiat, better stay away from that dealer. Even if you get a nice-totally perfect car, you can't be assured of a peaceful experience with the ASS in the future. They can screw your car once the free services are over. The same has happened for a distant relative of mine with a different brand (but fraud dealers are all the same, be that any make and class.)
    Murphy_Fiat likes this.