1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    What else has Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar suggested in email. Only about extended warranty? What about dealer issues of old car you are facing?
  2. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    He confirmed that FIAT does not offer extended warranty. He did not comment about the dealer trying to take money for extended warranty.

Mostly he kept quiet, he did not comment on anything. However I do not care honestly as long as I get a new car. :)

Is it possible that FIAT is also involved in selling old cars by calling them new ones?

It is mentioned in the team-bhp PDI document that "Fiat India was notorious for selling cars that have been manufactured up to 18 months earlier."

Here is the pdf: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...ion-pdi-check-list-team-bhp-pdi-checklist.pdf
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Certain forums are pathologically non-Fiat friendly. Meaning speaking good about Fiat has got people infractions or banned. Therefore irrespective of size of membership there are other forces that promote some level of healthy Fiat bashing making one looked "unbiased". This isn't just my individual opinion; there are many who have faced wrath of highhandedness, given the private ownership of forums.

Yes Fiat had stocks of old cars (possibly, especially) during 1998-2005 and further they have even sold old stock at massive discounts only to dealers with intent to pass.on benefits to customers. Unhealthy practice by dealers that's a problem with all manufacturers and Fiat is a struggling company wrt accountability towards customers in certain issues. That's no excuse, but just a fact. Therefore when Fiat sold cars at discount to dealers the same wasn't forwarded always to customers. Collusion to fool customers at that level is highly doubtful. Apart from that there was huge wrongs it did during Uno days. But it's during collaboration with Premier for manufacturing.

When you said 'new car' do you know if Mangesh said their team is working on the issue? Maybe I have missed some details. You seem to be sure Garodia complies?
  4. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    I am not sure what they did on this. At present I am waiting for a new car from them. :)
  5. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    are you going for MJD or T-Jet this time?
  6. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    T-Jet. :)
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    You mean Garodia agreed? You already made substantial payment right?

I am trying to ascertain if things are progressing and no dispute as such is pending.

What is the clear communication from Garodia?
  8. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Well they have not yet ordered any car at all from FCA, so there is no reason they won't change.
  9. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    whats the price difference of MJD and T-Jet on road?
  10. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Around 50k.