1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Mangesh Kodalkar emailed that he would get back to me.

Finally they accepted that the entire car had been repainted. Obviously you won't repaint an entire car for scratches. There are paint drip marks all over. :)

And the gray Linea also disappeared overnight from their yard. One of them confirmed too that the gray Linea had not been sold but he did not want to comment further.

I am 100% sure it is the same gray car because there are gray tinges in the inside of several panels. Anyway Fiat should look up the VIN and take appropriate actions.

Exactly. The service quality is pathetic. You have to take your car atleast 2-3 times for the same problem. I haven't complained because I have learned to live with that headache!
  2. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^^Really sad what has happened to you but by the God grace you saved your hard earned money.
    I have stopped trusting these guys.where ever you are Fiat is fit for nothing and now I have completely stopped going for the FASS because every time they come up with new issues and it kills your energy to get it resolved.
    IMHO please don't buy this it is not worth,after all it is hard earned money invest wisely and move on buddy to other stables.
    It is not surprise why fiat is ruling the last position in spite of better product in the line up.
    Diplomatically get the money back and enjoy the other new ride.
    gpunto75 likes this.
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    You can ask them to scratch an unvisible part of the car as a challenge. it would reveal the paint layers . If they are guilty they would not do it. Also you can ask for a certificate from FCA about the manufacturing date confirmation of the car. These two challenges could put them in a spot and yield to you.

Abdul
    Dr Nitin Dutta likes this.
  4. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    It is really shocking that someone can even go to this extent.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2016 ---
    They avoided these questions.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    whats the color of body from inside when you lift the bonnet .if they have painted that too then they have spent lot of time and hard work on repainting.:artist:
    asimpleson likes this.
  6. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Yes, they took close to 3 weeks!
  7. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    The better way to make sure is if Fiat honestly admits the colour of dispatched car. Grey too is an awesome colour. What a dumb move to get rid of car. Or greed since if its a demo car it definitely would not fetch so much money.
  8. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    The car had 450+ km on the ODO when it was gray.
  9. linea4me

linea4me Amatore

kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Keep posting the updates so others can be aware of such frauds. Very shocking seeing these kind of foul play's.
  10. PradeepM

PradeepM Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Ridiculous.

Dealers like this are punching the already low reputed brand.
    Absolutely no wonder the customer would loose trust and might not touch a Fiat again.
    Also one word of caution to everyone, there were numerous threads and discussions where in this topic was beaten to death " never give the approvals to the bank to disburse the loan or pay the dealership unless the PDI is thoroughly completed to you satisfaction " applies to all manufacturers.
    Also Soumik, did you talk to the bank and inform them that you are not taking the car and the deal is off.
    Do keep us informed on the proceedings.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.

Cheers,
    Pradeep.