1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea FRAUD - Garodia Kolkata

Discussion in 'Dealership Reviews' started by Soumik, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Were you cheated by a Fiat Dealer?

1. Yes

20.7%
  2. No

79.3%
  1. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Thanks for the advice.
  2. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    What forms have your signed on if any??
    Also keep legal action as last option..
    Keep pestering them or take help from some local political leader to intervene. Meanwhile immediately contact Fiat and show them your payments and other factors.
  3. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Forms as in? :)

Only the last 2.3 lac was left to be paid after vehicle inspection.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 30, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 30, 2016 ---
    This is the reply from FIAT:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your communication, deeply regret the inconvenience.

Matter is coordinated with region /dealer, we assure you of all due attention through Garodia Motors

We have registered your complaint & no. for same is 1-2145071694

We will definitely extended all support and assistance to resolve your concern at earliest .

So they have cc'd the dealer in the email and asked the dealer to resolve. It is like making the thief a judge at the court.
    bhai likes this.
  4. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    This is hilarious and agonizing at the same point. :banghead:

Come on Fiat. You are asking the dealer to resolve the complaint which is raised against the dealer. :banghead::banghead: Fiat should take the matter in their hands and take the appropriate action.
  5. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Exactly. It proves that they are not even bothered if a customer gets cheated by paying 12 lacs.

I will email them again. If they do not reply directly I will go to the police and file an FIR.
  6. vtlreja2

vtlreja2 Amatore

rajkot
    mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Soumik
    As @asimpleson suggested, keep legal way as a last step. but yes, keep them informed that you will take it if matter isn't resolved.

Firstly, you will have the Vin no. you can recode in case you are alloted another vehicle. only accept if its 2016.
    Secondly, if you doubt regarding repaint of car, get some good mechanic along with you to join on time of PDI. Ask him for his opinion.
    Thirdly, i doubt, how can a dealer repaint the whole car in order to sell it, i mean repainting whole car would led them 30-35k itself.
    wont it be better to sell them on more discount ? isn't it ?
    getting reply from fiat itself will involve 2-3 days of time.
    i would suggest to wait and watch what fiat takes steps.

cheers and regards,

vicky
    asimpleson likes this.
  7. Soumik

Soumik Amatore

Kolkata
    Linea T-Jet
    Even if you consider painting costs they would still make profit when they sell it as a brand new "2016" vehicle, which is what they tried to do. :(

I showed it to multiple people. The car was clearly painted outside of the factory.
  8. moksh

moksh Regolare

Mumbai/Germany
    Linea 1.3
    Please update your actions and replies from FIAT pl
  9. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Is it possible that the car was repainted due to scratch etc. and perhaps the original colour is same as per your order except that its a 2015 car instead of 2016 as expected or promised to you? Just saying its a remote possibility. Either ways its still malice. So do forward this Vin to Fiat and get the vehicle color details. There has to be some way of finding out original factory color.
  10. Rajarshi

Rajarshi Amatore

Kolkata
    Garodia is well known for unfair practices like Bad services and Bad attitude but this is completely wipe out all. Its better to cancel the deal and take the full money. Even if you take the car from them the pain will continue while service the car from them.