1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Emotion Pack-Black Colour-Diesel-2010

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Deep Chandna, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    Now that price is making me nervous , Thraed started with 4.5 and now its 2.75 L.
    Parking problem can not justify this much price drop .

Even if he parks on road and keep seprate watchmen for night duty paying him salary , he would still save :D

3 people like this.
  2. Before anyone buys this car please read deep fusion's thread entries on gearheads.in this is a used car he alias deep chandra bought 3 months back when the odo was 48k. He is claiming its single ownership, but it isnt. Before buying this car he sold an octavia claiming he is going abroad.. just that time he bought this.. this car was towed to repair centre.. all stories. He looks like a used car dealer to me.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
  3. Read gearheads.in, deep fusion's handle. He bought it used. And many other things..

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
  4. kookaburra

kookaburra Amatore

Pune
    I guess the DATE is the key here.
    When he posted it on 3rd may he expected 4.5, but when he posted it yesterday (olx) as a distress sale, he obviously quoted far lesser price
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    You are right.

Sandeep indeed seems to have bought this car around early this year as per his post in TFI - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/tfi-class...uspension-components-offer.html#post841894717

Sandeep, you may need to clear the air to the members here as soon as possible. Or we may have to close this thread.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Now this is Funny
    Previous GC components
    First 750
    and then 251?
    251???;seriously
    i will rather give it away for free.
    Something is not right here.
    3 people like this.
  7. Guys, Sorry for letting all that air of confusion here.

So, wishing to close this ad.

BTW. I sold the car.

Regarding your comments as per the above two posts, I would like to mention that I am a person who wants a result when some action is initiated. So, I initially put up the car for sale at a higher price. but as time went by I grew impatient, and finally couldn't bear it any more and sold the car at throwaway price.

I believe life is intended to be lived and its no fun sticking to a thing when its off your mind.

@ Akshay, I had put up the ad for the suspension components at 750, which, I belived was referred as token, so any person genuinely in need could call me up and take it away from me, without any price being paid. I put it up here since didnt want to be bothered with flurry of phne calls. Thats why 251?
    You see, these were heavy, weighed about 25 kgs. Nobody called up, and finally I gave them to kabadi for 550 bucks. Thats my way of doing things.

@ramjn. Please close the thread as I have sold this car off yesterday.
    2 people like this.
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.