1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Emotion Pack-Black Colour-Diesel-2010

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Deep Chandna, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Deep Chandna,
    Instead of Relying only here and reducing the price to such dirt level, put the ad in other places as well, like olx, team bhp clasifieds, etc etc..... It deserves more than this !!
    3 people like this.
  2. pushkaraj

pushkaraj Amatore

Pune
    From my personal experiance and also when couple of friends sold their fiat linea/punto ,
    You will need to show some patience otherwise you will loose a lot of money . People will come up ridculous offers but its upto us to belive them or wait patiently.
    If you have parking issue , even if you spend 300 Rs per day on parking somewhere else , you will still loose only 9K in a month , which is lot less than price you are reducing.

1 person likes this.
  3. Thanks, Pushkaraj. I shall try this idea.
  4. Guys, in a hurry now. Willing to let it go at throwaway price.

Price reduced further. 3.00 lakhs
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Did you check with any used car dealers if you are in a hurry?

Personally, I feel sorry for the price you have quoted now.
  6. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Man, two things are hitting me hard - Sad to see a Linea at this price and am not in a position to grab this beauty! Wish it was available somewhere down south! Good luck..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
  7. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Just a suggestion
    I wish moderators take an initiative in these situations and help the buyer and sellers to close the deal
  8. Guru_mprasad

Guru_mprasad Amatore

Chennai
    Please....Put it in Carwale or any other sites... Its very pathetic that no one is available to buy this one... I would spend on parking instead of reducing the price. The car deserves more than this definitely.
    3 people like this.
  9. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    For all the guys jumping in to say it's a steal and all, has it ever occurred to you that the car may not be selling because people might have actually seen it and it has some problems? It is absolutely impossible to judge a car's condition from photos alone.

BTW, this ad is already there on both olx and quickr and there is a great deal of inconsistency in the pricing -

Urgently need to sell Fiat Linea Emotion Pack diesel 2010 at Gurgaon - Gurgaon - Cars - Sector 46
    I want to sell my Fiat Linea 2010 model in Black color in Sector 45, Gurgaon Used Cars on Gurgaon Quikr Classifieds

Do not mean to shoot down OP's thread - he very well may have his own reasons and justifications. I really do wish him good luck with the sale.
    2 people like this.
  10. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Yes, as Linear pointed out there is indeed a lot of difference in quoted price. But on this thread the owner is suggesting a price revision to make a quick sale. Still the price on OLX is 2.75L; so what exactly is the owner's expectation. At this trend people might want it for free :lol:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.