1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Emotion-2012 MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dr.stephen, Mar 12, 2012.

1. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

cochin
    Cochin,Kerala
    Linea 1.3
    I got delivery of 2012 Linea,Emotion,MJD on last thursday from R.F Motors,Cochin.I have driven it only 200Km and we are actually experiencing a lovely,comfortable car.More comments later
  2. OCTANE

OCTANE Amatore

Cochin
    Good choice mate. But one advice - Don't give your car to RF motors for servicing or for any issues.. Their service is not only bad but they also charge a much larger amount for everything. For a normal Punto diesel service Concorde cochin charges 5000 and RF charges 8000.. Thats the difference. Poor service can ruin your ownership. There are many frustrated fiat owners in my locality who have given their cars to RF. I too had enough of bitter experiences from them. So keep this in mind. Wishing you lots of happy miles ahead. :)
  3. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    Good choice doc even I own the same beauty...Which shade did you get? I got the new Oceanic BLue shade and it looks awesome
  4. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

cochin
    Cochin,Kerala
    Linea 1.3
    Thakyou verymuch for your advice.I preferred R.F only because my work place is near to them.For sevice I will be going to Concord.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

My beauty is in bronso curo,selected by my kids.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

My beauty is in bronso curo,selected by my kids.
  5. absahu

absahu

Bangalore
    That is also a very attractive color...good choice
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dr. Congrats, your kids have a great taste of color, The Linea looks Awesome in BS Shade.
    Some pictures of the beauty would do justice to the Forum..
  7. dr.stephen

dr.stephen Amatore

cochin
    Cochin,Kerala
    Linea 1.3
    I have fitted(by dealer) reverse sensors in my MJD Linea Emotion .Now I have noticed vibrations of the additional mirror(placed over the original rear view mirror) when the car is in motion.I don't know whether the original rear view mirror also has the same problem.If anyone has any idea please suggest to minimise these vibrations.
  8. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    dr great joice ..happy motoring
  9. hgokhale2012

hgokhale2012

Delivery Time

When did you book and when did you get it delivered? I have booked Petrol Dynamic on 29 Jan 2012 and still no news on exactly when will I get it. Quite disappointing. People at dealer / Tata Motors and Fiat fail to give correct details. I am wondering now whether my choice was correct or not

Hemant
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Ohh hemant ofcourse your choice is correct and a wise decission made i would say which you will never feel bad.
    But i donno (rather surprised) that the FIAt cars are also in the waiting list?????
    Have you paid the booking amount?, just call the Toll free Number giving them the correct details and they will help you.