1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 'LINEA ELEGANTE' edition

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sandipan_r15, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    @Tornado, I guess you didn't spell it correctly. ;)
    Tornado likes this.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Guess this means the Elegante Linea will properly launch and be advertized with the FiatAbarth Evo and Avventura? After the media drives, if any?
  3. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    media drives for what ?? 1.6 MJD in Linea ? i am day dreaming ??
    prabhjot and Tornado like this.
  4. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    For the 'touchscreen' and 'reversing camera', those purchase decision determining criteria, apparently!:p
  5. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    After typing the spelling correctly, I got this Screenshot_2015-08-03-01-08-24.png
    prabhjot likes this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    All car firms first show the car to the press in a 'ceremonial' or 'ritual' fashion well before the ACTUAL launch, e.g., Ford Aspire or Renault Kwid or Suzuki S Cross.

In this case, the launch is of the Abarth 595, followed by the Abarth Evo+Avventura, by Diwali (?) on which the good old Linea (gorgeous though it remains!) in Elegante form will try and piggy-back-ride? Is that the idea from FCA? A great one, as usual, but equally as usual is the fact that it will hardly work:p, FCA!:p

@Tornado

is this car in the running for the sedan you folks have to buy? without the mystically missing 1.6 mjd?
  7. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Linea elegante is just a gimmick like Linea absolute few years back. These cosmetic changes will appeal to only few. Linea really requires 1.6 MJD and an auto gearbox option..
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    More than this launch from Fiat, I am really astonished to see that this thread managed to make 50+ posts in couple of days. :)

I don't see anything to cheer about this Elegante (???) launch. They themselves are mocking their product. Fiat seems to be absolutely directionless and making bizarre moves.
    MakeTheMove and dadasaheb like this.
  9. Anup

Anup Regolare

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No, I feel they are trying to Jazz the product for people who care a lot of "BLING" features... The most foolish person I have heard off, a Techie who was buying his First car, had even paid Rs 50K as advance and booked the car, someone at work forced him to check out the more expensive Verna, he agrees the sales person comes home(Till date he bosts about the company for taking such a good car of the customers by coming home for Test-Drive :wtf:) he cancels the booking of the Linea (looses 5K) and buys more expensive Verna.
    The Reason: It has Auto Folding Mirrors and Double Din Player.... I say Fiat's move with Elegance Edition is a good move for such nit wits and I think we can should be supportive and see how it is on the road.
    If you see Sx4 was sold with these kind of Bumper ornaments and they sold pretty well, saw a lot on the road.
  10. Tornado

Tornado Superiore

Driver's seat.
    Western Maharashtra
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    If FCA is not ready with Auto box or the 1.6, should keep options of providing the bling features mentioned by @Anup on SOS basis as per customer demand and manage to gather sales.
    And what the heck the FIAT SE do at deserted showroom?, laying eggs!!. What is the problem if they keep giving home TD to the well to do people at block /semi urban areas within 60 km radius around their showrooms? Aren't those right places than the metros to sell high GC cars?
    Turbothinghy, prabhjot and C_S like this.