1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 'LINEA ELEGANTE' edition

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sandipan_r15, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Sujit508

Sujit508 Amatore

Bangalore , Karnataka
    Bangalore
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I hope this is a Proper Trim, and not a One off car customized by some one at the factory. Looking at it, doesnt seem a bad effort at all.
    1) Side Skirting,
    2) Blackened Roof,
    3) Spoiler,
    4) New Body graphics,
    5) New Infotainment system. + reverse camera ?
    6) Different Choice of 16 Alloys

New Linea buyers have got one more choice :) I say Not at all bad. I like it.

Is it with both MJD and TJET ? I think it suits Tjet a bit more.
    MakeTheMove, prabhjot and Ganges like this.
  2. bibin

bibin Regolare

kochi
    both mjd and tjet will be offered i believe.
  3. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    So what all features will it miss and gain viz a viz emotion variant?
  4. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    kishorekrs likes this.
  5. acechip

acechip Superiore

You know what, given the current volumes, Fiat may as well start make-to-order for their cars. That would be a unique proposition now, wouldnt it?
    sandipan_r15 and dadasaheb like this.
  6. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    This is good from Fiat, good to see that they haven't given up on the Linea. Maybe they should, but they aren't...till the replacement comes in 2017!

Now, one hopes that esp the touchscreen ICE (if it's the same as the one on the Evo in Turkey etc, that's a very full-feature device, including music streaming, voice commands and rear parking camera!) is also offere on the Fiat Abarth Evo and Avventura, possibly also the black-top....as an 'Absolute' edition.

They REALLY REALLY missed a big trick by not launching an Absolute trim on the new Linea, Evo and Avventura right from the get-go! The Line needs another, bolder brighter body-colour or two, imo: perhaps the Glitterati Gold, eh FCA? Just kidding, maybe a Red/Rosso?

The next 'variant' addition, maybe next year?, should be the dualogic amt on all 3 cars, hopefully. Once the new Maruti-MM JV for amt-s in Manesar, near Gurgaon, is up to full production speed?
    avi_loveindia likes this.
  7. Saket Sidana

Saket Sidana Regolare

Delhi NCR
    Linea T-Jet
    For me, they are doing away with the elegant looking Linea with this mod and making it inelegant, not graceful at all. Couldn't help but share disappointment with it. Those alloys, black top and side skirts aren't suiting, may be my taste only. Perhaps, they could have only done GPS, Touchscreen ICE, reverse camera, black interiors, red or some bright colored ORVMs, and better alloys.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    yes actually i would suggest them to have first manufacturer to providing make to order cars.
    give all the options online so that customer can add those which he needs.
    keep ABS and airbags as standard on all cars.
    sandipan_r15 likes this.
  9. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    + 1 to the above list to make it a real sportier version, fiat should provide a different ECU mapping, say like map 4 of wolf , that would make many smile and then market it as a USP
    lakshminandan, prabhjot and gopan like this.
  10. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I really liked the idea & FIAT should give a serious thought into the same.