1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT 'LINEA ELEGANTE' edition

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sandipan_r15, Jul 29, 2015.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    System looks like the one that is available on aliexpress
  3. acechip

acechip Superiore

Fiat comes up with these inelegant sales pitches every now and then. They should have had 2 DIN AVN standard atleast in all Emotion variants beginning 2014, including Evo and Avventura.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Fiat shouldn't do a Maruti here by doing some sticker job and launching as special edition. The lack of 1.6 mid would be glaringly highlighted by everyone. Fiat should instead concentrate on what customers demand ie by giving 1.6mjd
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @drknaresh,this is not merely a sticker job.It has a in dash GPS,REVERSE CAMERA & 16" ALLOY in a DYNAMIC version.Fiat launched
    T-JET --what happened?CIAZ sells in thousands with the 1.3 engine.Brand perception & marketing effort is the problem.Anyway we should appreciate this effort if it can generate better(in relative sense)sales.
    kk27, mohdshea and prabhjot like this.
  6. drknaresh

drknaresh Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    For fiat's potential, I consider this a little more than sticker job. Alloys borrowed from Punto, doesn't suit well. You are right, brand perception is a problem and there is no marketing efforts at all. Fiat should come out of Facebook marketing and start do physical marketing,I mean in the real world., since there is much bigger customer base outside. I fear this attempt would backfire on the product.
    Thiss looks like the marketing department is trying to impress the management that they are on a job
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    kishorekrs likes this.
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Again same cheap thoughts by FCA,lolsz made me remind of Absolute Edition.
  8. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well all appreciation for Fiat upgrades ,,, but again miss the chance for 1.6 mjd :banghead::banghead:
  9. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    The audio system upgrade is very good move ! i hope this version supports A2DP streaming - the biggest gap in Fiat's offering, in my humble view !

i agree with others on the choice of alloywheels. I fee, they could have this with an Avventura inspired alloy wheels than the Punto Evo ones... or the 15incers in Punto Evo even looks better to me !
  10. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Esperto

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The Elegance is looking good, even with the Evo 90 HP alloys, side-skirts and the subtle decals. Look at the below pic:

Fiat-Linea-Elegante-Special-Ediiton-Leaked.jpg
    Murphy_Fiat, Anup, Deepak and 5 others like this.