1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Clutch Plate, Price differs

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Shreyas Ravetkar, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Shreyas Ravetkar

Shreyas Ravetkar Timido

Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Hi Riders,

Recently I got my car checked where the executive at Jay Vijay Fiat in Pune told me there is some problem with the clutch. He suggested me clutch Overhaul costing somewhere around 4K. When I asked him How much will it cost for getting a new clutch plate fitted he told me somewhere around 6.5 k.

I checked the forum and got to know the following prices:
    0055237794 CLUTCH SLAVE CYLINDER (STEEL) Rs. 2236.84
    0055226971 Clutch Plate DSL Rs992.89
    0055209807 Clutch Pressure Rs1083.56

which is still nowhere close to the amount he said.
    Has anyone recently changed the clutch plate? If yes what was the approx cost?
    I don't trust these dealers anymore. Recently I replaced the disc and break pads for 8K , however the forum gives a diferent price.
    Please help
  2. Maverickxx2006

Maverickxx2006 Amatore

Pune
    I changed my Punto's clutch (pressure plate, release bearing) last month. Damages were around 6k. I did not change the master/slave cylinders.

The prices are mentioned on the spare parts so I don't think the dealer is over charging.
  3. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    The quote given by the JV executive might be including the labour. Can you confirm on this?