1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Classic - Launching on 25th Sept 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    @Rituraj,
    There are more features missing buddy.

First of all its detuned engine and as per my friend who visited Mysore Showroom yesterday said it lacks Airbags too. But has ABS. So AFAIK airbags and higher tuned engine do adds cost mate.
  2. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We can find Nissan Sunny and Renault Scala with yellow number plates;but yet to see a FIAT Linea with kind off number plate.
    This gives lot of thoughts behind FIAT business strategy.
    Who knows this will click ? Due to FIAT tag ?
    Interesting Launch!!!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
  3. pemmasg

pemmasg Regolare

Chennai
    May be they can confidently advertise "The Safest Car in its price segment", which is also true.

Regards
    Gopi
  4. nareshov

nareshov

Bangalore
    My observations in Bangalore contradicts with yours!
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    You can find taxis from Nano to S-Class. We even had a Palio S10 taxi here in Mohali, belonging to a big time taxi service.

I wonder if the owner of an S class feels loss of status when he sees a S class taxi? :)

It's a non argument really.
    9 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: Scoop: 2014 Linea caught testing in India

Is it already launched?
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am told that there is a setup in Express Avenue, where the banner is shown, but the existing model is displayed.

Rajan
  8. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: Scoop: 2014 Linea caught testing in India

^^ Ridiculous marketing. What are they upto? Express Avenue always been used to display the new car launches. Fiat is an exception here.
    2 people like this.
  9. In banglore once you step down in an only airport ,99% of taxis are Logan/dezire/Indica/Indigo but some pretend to be blind at the fact. I do see 1 Linea or some times a BMW/AUDI but ratio is 100:1 or 1000:1 for a Merc or AUDI.

World runs on perception they believe what they see often not one of exception.
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    All Linea taxi haters, tell me something -

You step out of the airport after a 14 hour non-stop flight, come to the taxi stand and see Logan/dezire/Indica/Indigo/Linea taxis lined up. Which one would you take? I have absolutely no issues seeing as many Linea taxis on the road as I see Indicas today. At least I know they can stop in time and are not going to crash into me.

That said, this is how I feel - The harder we try to make FIAT click, the more their effort to be shown the door. This is getting more and more hopeless by the minute. I have given up and am glad I landed myself a T-Jet while they are still here.

Rajan
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.