1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Classic - Launching on 25th Sept 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vipinpradeep

vipinpradeep Amatore

malappuram,kerala
    i think fiat's plan is to enter the entry level sedan segment with this linea 'classic" to compete with dzire,manza,amaze,etios,verito etc which is now a tough competetive segment and to replace the current linea with the new model by next year..also hearing many rumors about the 1.6mjd in the upcoming all new linea.so that new linea can catch the market of verna,vento,rapid etc with all new interiors/exteriors and especially the 1.6l engine..because in that segment only linea and sx4 is having the 1.3l engine..i think its their plan....
  2. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Let FIAT concentrate on their 2 prevailing products and make them perfect,then only new products will have some respect in market.
    2 people like this.
  3. gkuppuprasath

gkuppuprasath Novizio

coimbatore
    1 person likes this.
  4. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
  5. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    from the pictures we have seen so far, looks like there are going to be two variants:
    Classic:
    1. smaller MID
    2. no wheelcaps
    3. no music system
    4. black grill
    5. black fog lamp holders
    Classic plus:
    1. Full MID
    2. Music system
    3. silver grill
    4. silver fog lamp holders
    5. punto active wheelcaps
    2 people like this.
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Any news on kerb weight?
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I wish they offer ABS on both the variants as standard. The black grill on white linea looks good.
  8. SOOZ_P

SOOZ_P Regolare

BANGALORE
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    If this step clicks for Fiat, there will be a big impact on Dzire and Amaze. Hope the price will be in correct range. Rest the look and performance of the linea will take care to blow away customers. It may help FIAT to stabilize the brand value in INDIA and it will ultimately help in selling numbers for future launches like new linea, punto, jeep and abarth.
    Fingers crossed :rolleyes:
    1 person likes this.
  9. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Vow,this is the car everyone wanted at the price of hatchback.Hope FIAT India have not done much rocket science in drive and handling department.100% sure this will blow away everyone.Now we can see our siblings everywhere in future.Perfect timing of launch ,festive season is ON.All the best,this is the car everyone wanted.
    Finally you "Made the Move". Hope in near future Classic turns into legendary.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6030D using Tapatalk 4
    1 person likes this.
  10. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Along with smaller MID, I guess no chrome surrounds for the dials as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.