1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Classic - Launching on 25th Sept 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Need to drive this linea. The team which had gone for training in the plant said that the 75hp is retuned and drives better than punto 75hp
    1 person likes this.
  2. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    I wonder if FIAT can offer retuning or remapping of the older models for a fee. If yes, that would be great.

Abdul
    2 people like this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    --self delete --
    freaking eyes :(
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Viny, I think Abdul said for a FEE, not free :evilsmile

Rajan
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    You completely misread Jumu's post. He was said that if Fiat were to offer retuning or remapping for a FEE, not FREE. :D
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks for correcting me...
    Because of all deals and online offers etc, this days every word that starts with F and ends with EE looks like FREE to me ...
    :shock::shock::irked:irked:-?:-?

Deleting original post.
    2 people like this.
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Important question.

After the launch of Linea Classic, will Fiat stop producing the current variants of Linea? That is Linea Active/Dynamic/Emotion with 1.3 VGT, 1.4 FIRE and 1.4 T-Jet?
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

Good question, when they launched Linea and Punto they had over 15+ variants canabalizing sales and giving confused response. Thus they went ahead and streamlined variants and now they are again ballooning it up. Not sure where are they going.
  9. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  10. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Not until the launch of New Linea atleast. If the new Linea comes with 1.3 VGT 90HP and 1.4 T-jet, then definitely they would stop it. But, I hope they retain the current models of 1.3 MJD & 1.4 T-jet at their current price points and launch 1.6 MJD around 12 Lakhs (similar to the current market).

My new wish is that Fiat plonks the 1.4 T-jet in Punto and also gives an option for AT, in competetion to the GT TSI. Yeah right, Dream on!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.