1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Classic - Launching on 25th Sept 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Wow Kiran. That's an epic bet you're placing ;)
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    The imagination of being surrounded by PW Lineas with black bumpers is giving me the jitters. I am going to have nightmares tonight.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  3. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    I somehow don't believe the news that Classic Linea will come with black bumpers. Who is giving black bumpers these days? Even Alto k10 isn't AFAIK.

Even if targeted at taxi segment, I haven't seen a single Logan, Etios or Dezire with black bumpers, atleast in Hyderabad.
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    But the link I posted above is an interview with Nagesh. It says black bumper and black door handles.

Rajan
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    I see lot of Dezires with black bumpers in Chennai. I don't know if Maruti is giving this or that was a work by the cabbies.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

That's the DZire Tour. The old stripped down version selling alongside the new DZire. Maruti is producing it. :)
  7. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    There are not many Dezire/Etios cabs in Hyderabad. The majority are Indicabs, Logans, Innovas and Taveras.
  8. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Hope that many Punto buyers wont swing to the Linea Classic.We would love to see many buyers coming from its rivals,rather than eating volumes of its own younger sibling Punto.Expect Fiat to price Linea Classic very competitively keeping festive season in mind.:p
  9. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    11 people like this.
  10. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    14 inch wheels with the high ground clearance is making the wheel wells drastically empty. Wish they had atleast retained the 15 inchers for the Classic+ variant.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.