1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Classic - Launching on 25th Sept 2013

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by sharma_sanjeevin, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May be FIAT thought they have too (two) many cars in their stable, so they want to replace Punto with the Linea Classic And linea with the New linea.
  2. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    If this entire circus brings in more numbers for Linea, FIAT India should be happy and so am I.
    2 people like this.
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    We will surely be more than happy to see Linea's numbers increasing on road & seeing Linea Classic eating volumes of its rivals.
    1 person likes this.
  4. mahesh.bandel

mahesh.bandel Amatore

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh My! Rajan Sir, u have rightly pointed out the parking lot thing:evilsmile . The moment i saw that ad, i myself thought for a while: Why would i buy a car which would not squeeze into our tight parking spots? This is from a person who already owns the same car. So what do we expect a lay man to think of?
    Better change your advertising agency FIAT!
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    25th September, Wednesday is the official launch.

Some one on T-BHP got an official invite from Fiat for the lauch of Classic Linea on 25th of September.

Fiat.jpg

Pic Courtesy: Original Poster on T-BHP.

Thanks nkrishnap, for the info and source.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    i believe there should be something big and this is leading to a suspense.Why so much of hype with Classic Linea launch ?
    Definitely there will be a wild card :D
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    As they are saying BIG BIG in their ads expect BIG ENGINE as well. ::evilsmile:devil

Let's speculate guys. :dance
    1 person likes this.
  8. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    I really doubt if Fiat will launch the New Linea 1.6 MJD, along with the Linea Classic. The ads show that they are hinting about a BIG car at the price of a hatch back. Also the pic taken at the mall in Chennai suggests the launch of Classic Linea. New Linea is definitely coming, but next year. If it would be 1.6 MJD or 1.3 MJD, only time will tell. For this week, lets speculate about Linea Classic. Later on, we can get back to speculating the New Linea.

When Fiat doesn't create hype, we bash it. When it does, we still end up bashing it. :D Poor Fiat.
    2 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    No Kiran. We ask Fiat to launch more products and here they keep re-launching the old products again and again and again. And hence the bashing. :D
    1 person likes this.
  10. N Kiran

Hyderabad
    It includes myself when I said "WE". :)

I am as much in anticipation as everyone in TFI is. No one bashes Fiat for fun, its all Fiat's own doing.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.