1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Body Cover

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by saud, Jan 11, 2012.

1. shams

shams Esperto

thats surprising!

punto OEM covers have slots for both antenna and orvms. a friend had bought couple of months back and main reason why we went for OEM for was the antenna slot. the spares guy told slot is not there, but as always we didn't believe him and opened the cover and checked before buying and it was there!
  2. onesky

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply,
    I have an ongoing problem with my linea emotion 2009 , persistent problems since last 3 years.It started with intermittent starting trouble in late 2011,and the clutch slave cylinder was blown costing 3500(made of plastic!).For the starting trouble I took it to Fiat service in Kannur & Kozhikkode they checked and reported it as a problem with relay.Subsequently I changed the relay and timer switch costing 25000.After 6 months both of the rear window winders blown and I had to replace costing 15000.After few months the a section of the cluster display blown.I have not addressed the display cluster issue yet. Then again the starting trouble came back now, and the service centre claiming the problem on fuel pump.They are quoting me 42,000 for fuel pump and 14,000 for cluster unit. There seems to be clear manufacturing quality issue with my car, and I really need fiat support on this. Could you please clarify on the price above and how fiat can support.
    Thanks in advance