1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Linea Body Cover

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by saud, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Ferrariscdr

Ferrariscdr Amatore

Karnataka
    As mentioned above, DuPont Tyvek cover is best material and if someone can customize it according to your car specs get it done with antenna pocket as well. It is best material and best thing as it is breathable (moisture/heat can escape from inside, but water cannot get in from top). I have purchased one DuPont cover and also a normal cover got it free from FIAT
  2. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Original Equipment Manufacturer

in the above refered case its FIAT, as in the ones sold directly through fiat showrooms and not in an aftermarket store.( other local stores in your city.)
  3. Loki

Loki

I just remove the antenna every time I need to put on the car cover. Knowing Fiat, its not surprising that they forgot about the antenna while designing the car cover :D
  4. bins

bins Amatore

Bangalore
    How do you remove the antenna?
  5. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Unscrew the antenna.
  6. Alec8100

Alec8100

I'm totally agree with you man.You'r 100% good here that ones sold directly through fiat showrooms and not in an aftermarket store.
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    The new covers for linea even don't have slot for ORVM's.(Atleast mine didnt have and i bought it from dealer while taking delivery.)
    And the antenna in Tjet is smaller and rigid , so I just simply cut that small area and its all fine.
  8. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    How to Clean Car Cover?

Hey Guys,
    How to clean internal side of car cover(The one which is in contact with body)?
    As during the course of time it has become dirty and covering car with it leaves a fine layer of dirt on body whenever I remove it.:uh
  9. onesky

onesky

kannur
    Hi Ravi, TFI ,

Where can I get OE cover for my linea. I live in kannur,Kerala. Could you please send me the contact details for my nearest fiat I can get this from?

Thanks
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I see Kannur has exclusive dealer (from Fiat website) and contact details are mentioned there, contact them -
    Else, other option is to buy online from 99rpm - I see Kannur has exclusive dealer (from Fiat website) and contact details are mentioned there, contact them -
    Else, other option is to buy online from 99rpm - http://www.99rpm.com/fiat/body-cover-linea.html